The Pex reports will display a variatey of logging events. These events have a level
, a category
and optinonaly a wiki page link.
Logging events are ranged from the following:
- critical, an unexpected error occured in the Pex tool itself. This is most likely a problem in the tool itself and should be reported.
- error, a expected event that denotes usually denotes an issue in the setup of Pex tests.
- warning - you should probably look at it, an event that denotes an issue that would be worth taking a look at, e.g. uninstrumented calls, missing symbols.
- message, a verbose message providing interresting information on the progress of the execution.
- noisy, a very verbose message mostly used for diagnostics.