Final Paper Formatting Guidelines
All submissions must follow strictly the format and size
constraints indicated below. Your goal as an author is to produce a
clearly readable submission within these constraints.
- Provide an abstract of fewer than 200 words.
- Number the pages.
- The paper MUST be submitted in PDF format. Other
formats (including Postscript) will not be accepted. We must
be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive
it, using only standard tools (Adobe Acrobat Reader), with no
loading of special fonts.
- Make sure that the paper prints well on black-and-white
printers, not color printers. This is especially true for plots
and graphs in the paper.
- Make sure that the output has been formatted for printing on
LETTER (8.5" by 11") size paper.
- Make sure that symbols and labels used in the graphs are
readable as printed, and not only with a 20x on-screen
- Please limit the file size to less than 10 MB.