See you next year!
ICCP 2012 was a great success with 218 attendees who enjoyed a full program over 3 days that included 14 papers, 5 short talks, around 47 posters and demos, and 7 invited speakers!
Congratulations to the Best Paper winner:
Calibration-Free Rolling Shutter Removal. Matthias Grundmann, Vivek Kwatra, Daniel Castro, and Irfan Essa.
and the Honorable Mention:
Fast Reactive Control for Illumination through Rain and Snow. Raoul de Charette, Robert Tamburo, Peter Barnum, Anthony Rowe, Takeo Kanade, and Srinivasa Narasimhan.
Thank you to our all our presenters, including our wonderful invited speakers:
- Kurt Akeley, Lytro Inc.
- Steven Bathiche, Microsoft Corporation
- David Brady, Duke University
- Roger Hanlon, Marine Biological Laboratory
- Shree Nayar, Columbia University
- Jason Salavon, University of Chicago
- Steve Seitz, University of Washington and Google Inc.
We hope to see you again in 2013!