2009 International Workshop on Location Based Social Networks (LBSN¡¯09)
Nov. 3, 2009, Seattle, WA, USA
Held in conjunction with the 17th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems
Please take review comments carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. The final paper and the signed copyright form are due on
Sep. 28, 2009 (11:59 PM PDT)
This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
Authors are requested to read all these instructions carefully and prepare the submission according to the instructions. All questions regarding preparing the camera ready version of the paper must be directed to Xing Xie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To ensure adherence to ACM's format requirements, please use one of the templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
• Note that the page must be lettersize (8.5 x 11 inches). Also, please pay special attention to margins and the requirements for specifying categories and subject descriptors, general terms, and keywords.
• The maximum page limit for FULL papers is 8 pages, and 4 pages for SHORT papers
• All papers must include the appropriate copyright paragraph and copyright strip at the bottom of the first column of the first page. Below are the instructions from ACM:
The following is the standard ACM copyright paragraph and copyright strip that must appear on the first page of each paper, except for papers with authors who fall under the exceptions indicated below* (and have indicated so in the copyright form):
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. ACM LBSN '09, November 3, 2009. Seattle, WA, USA (c) 2009 ACM ISBN 978-1-60558-860-5...$10.00" .
• Finally, a copyright form signed by the lead author of each paper http://www.acm.org/pubs/copyright_form.html is required to be submitted. The authors must print out the form, sign, and fax it to +86 8809 9681 (Please send an Email to notify me and mention To: Xing Xie in the cover page). The signed forms can also be scanned and e-mailed to Xing Xie at email@example.com. Please be sure to fill out the title, conference, authors, section I, and section IV. Section I requires a signature and a check box. Section IV requires a signature.