- Phone journalism gives a voice to India's rural poor.
CNN, February 22, 2012.
- CGNet Swara: The Rise of the Citizen-Journalist.
Mahindra Rise, Nov 29, 2011.
- Audio-Blogging From India's Maoist Heartland.
The Wall Street Journal, November 21, 2011.
- The "Missed Call" Revolution News and Justice for All
Public Global Health Network, November 17, 2011.
- Technology to usher in development in Maoist-hit areas.
Local TV Stations, November, 2011.
- Global Voices Podcast: Bridging the Language Gaps
Global Voices, November 1, 2011.
Columbia Journalism Review, September/October, 2011.
- Orissa tribals use communication technology to herald change in region.
AndhraNews.net, Oct 13, 2011.
- Orissa: Workshop on democratization of media at Koraput.
Orissadiary.com, Sep 29, 2011.
- Giving villagers a voice to spur change.
Mint, Sep 21, 2011.
- Mobiles deliver news in Chhattisgarh.
CXO Today, Aug 30, 2011.
- In their voice.
Frontline, Volume 28, Issue 16 (Jul 30 - Aug 12, 2011).
- Select Adivasi News.
HardNews, July 25, 2011.
- Broadcasting Dantewada.
Himal Magazine, June, 2011.
- Empowering tribals, the mobile way
Just Femme, April 4, 2011.
- Mothers and daughters give voice to tribals
The Hoot, February 26, 2011.
Listen to my voice!.
BBC News, November 27, 2010.
- Kuanjam I'm saying!
Network6, October 6, 2010.
- Citizen Journalism Only a Phone Call Away.
AudienceScapes, September 3, 2010.
- Land Nor Freedom.
Counter Currents, August 28, 2010.
- The people's voice.
InfoChange News & Features, August 2010.
- Voices in the wilderness.
The Hindu, July 4, 2010.
- CGNet Swara.
MobileActive, July 8, 2010.
- CGNet Swara: Voice of the unheard.
Two Circles, July 7, 2010.
- CGNet Swara.
Two Circles TV, July 5, 2010.
Bringing News to India's Poorest People.
The Atlantic, June 29, 2010.
- Media of the masses.
Business Standard, June 20, 2010.
- By the tribal, for the tribal.
The Telegraph, May 30, 2010.
- Ear to the mobile.
The Hindu Business Line, May 28, 2010.
- Community radio rides on mobile in Chattisgarh.
RadioAndMusic.com, May 24, 2010.
- Mobile News on your bid.
Naya India, May 20, 2010.
- Vox Populi Chhattisgarh - What an Idea, Sirji!.
The Hoot, May 15, 2010.
- Phone media brings news to India's Maoist heartland.
Hindustan Times, May 14, 2010.
- Chhattisgarh tribals turn into reporters on cellphones.
Rediff News, May 14, 2010.
- India's neglected tribes gain voice in mobile news service.
Reuters, May 11, 2010.
India's neglected tribes gain voice in mobile news service.
Reuters, May 11, 2010.
- Chhatisgarhi Mobile Radio.
Open, May 8, 2010.
- A coming-out party.
Hindustan Times, May 5, 2010.
Mobile Phone-Based News System Gives Voice to Tribals.
IPS News, May 5, 2010.
Giving a voice to India's villagers.
BBC News, April 25, 2010.
- Mobile media venture gives voice to Gond tribals.
Indo-Asian News Service, April 18, 2010.
- Radio via phone helps link tribals.
Mail Today, April 6, 2010.
- India's Tribal Citizens Use New Cell Phone Technology to Produce Local News.
International Center for Journalists, March 25, 2010.
- A radio station not just for tribals, but of tribals.
NDTV, February 2010.
- News in dialects may soon be just a call away.
The Hindu, February 16, 2010.
- Dial D for Dantewada.
Hard News Media, February 1, 2010.
Technologies for Tuberculosis Treatment
Microsoft Research Battles Tuberculosis in India.
TriplePundit, February, 2013.
Microsoft deploys biometric TB monitoring system.
Vaccine News, December, 2012.
Bill Gates tweet.
Battling Tuberculosis Through Microsoft Technology
Microsoft Press Release, December, 2012.
TB Tracker Halts Disease's Spread.
Discovery News, November, 2012.
Matching Realism with Aspiration: Challenges and Successes in the Use of Technology for Global Health.
National Bureau of Asian Research, December, 2011.
- Tackling TB with Technology.
The Guardian, November 23, 2011.
- Research for research's sake.
Business Standard, October 29, 2011.
- NGO uses biometrics to monitor TB patients.
Times of India, April 7, 2011.
Fighting tuberculosis in India's slums.
University of Chicago (Front Page), April, 2011.
- MIT Builds A Better Pillbox To Prevent Drug-resistant TB.
Boston Globe, March 17, 2008.
- Time To Take Your Medicine.
Mumbai Mirror, February 17, 2008
- A Smart Pillbox To Improve Medication Compliance.
Slashdot, February 9, 2008.
- Smart Pillbox Could Be A Lifesaver.
MIT News Office, February 6, 2008.
- Smart pillbox joins the fight against TB.
New Scientist, January 30, 2008.
- MIT honors humanitarian tech invention.
New York Times, May 3, 2007.
TEK Search Engine
Indian Researchers Aim for Resource Efficiency.
Microsoft Research TechNet Blog, May, 2012.
New Apps for the Bottom Billion.
Technology Review, May, 2012.
- How Amazon Mechanical Turk Fails Low-Income Workers, and How It Can Succeed.
Fast Company Magazine, December, 2010.
- ICT research to boost India socio-economic development.
EE Times India, January, 2009.
- Simpler programming for multicore computers.
Technology Review, April, 2007.