Recent position papers and tech reports
- Our paper on a gesture-based programming will be appearing at Oakland S&P 2016.
- Please read about some recent work on scaling up analysis in the cloud in our TR.
- Please read about some recent work on just-in-time static analysis in a our TR.
- Our paper on a 3D browser called SurroundWeb will appear in Oakland'15.
- Our work on detecting exploit kits is available as a TR.
- Our paper on preventing stateless tracking privacy will appear in WWW'15.
- Our paper on soundiness is coming out in the February issue of CACM.
- Our work on mobile privacy and personalization called MoRePriv was presented at ACSAC.
- Our technical reports on AR projects (SurroundWeb, PrePose) and optimizations in InterPoll are out.
- Our papers on program boosting and Bek data-parallel compilation will be appearing in POPL'15.
- Our paper on creating makefiles automatically will be appearing at OOPSLA '14.
- Our paper on power analysis for InterPoll will be appearing at HCOMP '14.
- Our Z0 zero-knowledge compiler paper will appear at Usenix Security, 2014
- If you are interested in our crowd-sourced polling work, our technical report on power analysis in InterPoll is out.
- You can play with Fast, a tree-manipulation language here or read our upcoming PLDI paper.
SurroundWeb gets coverage from Gizmodo and
- We have some new work on
race detection, and
zero knowledge for your reading pleasure.
- Our paper on Fast, a tree-manipulation language, will be appearing at PLDI'14.