IFIP WG 2.3 meeting 50
Where: Lachen, Switzerland
When: 1-5 March 2010
Host: Peter Müller
Venue: Alporto hotel
Topics of discussion
- Tony Hoare, "Avoid operational semantics like the plague"
- N. Shankar, "A variation of Gilbert's card trick"
- Bertrand Meyer, "Towards a theory and calculus of aliasing"
- Michael Jackson, "Structure and reasoning in software development
≈ (a little methodology)" [slides]
- Jayadev Misra, "Using concurrency for structuring" [slides]
- Cliff B. Jones, "Rely/guarantee even without races" [slides]
- K. Rustan M. Leino, "Two problems in the specification of termination"
- Serdar Tasiran, "Reduction, abstraction, and atomicity: How much
can we prove about concurrent programs using them?" [slides]
- Alexander J. Summers, "Considerate reasoning and event-based
- Clark Barrett (with Dejan Jovanovic), "New insights on the Nelson-Oppen
- N. Shankar, "The kernel of truth" [slides]
- Carlo A. Furia (with Bertrand Meyer), "Inferring loop invariants using
- Ioannis Kassios (with Peter Müller),
"Specification and verification of closures"
- Manfred Broy, "From formal methods to modeling"
- Pietro Ferrara, "Abstract interpretation of memory models"
- Greg Nelson (with Mike Burrows), "LIM: The Language of the Included
- Bertrand Meyer, "Why there is no backward alias calculus"
- Eric Hehner, "Negative advertisement for my presentation after the
- Nadia Polikarpova, "Specifying reusable components with model-based
- Eric C. R. Hehner, "the Halting Problem" [paper]
- Clark Barrett (observer)
- Manfred Broy
- Pietro Ferrara (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- Carlo A. Furia (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- Eric Hehner
- Tony Hoare
- Michael Jackson
- Cliff Jones
- Yannis Kassios (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- Gary Leavens
- Rustan Leino (secretary)
- Bertrand Meyer
- Jayadev Misra
- Peter Müller
- Greg Nelson
- Martin Nordio (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- Nadia Polikarpova (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- N. Shankar
- Michel Sintzoff
- Alex Summers (local observer, ETH Zurich)
- Serdar Tasiran (observer)
- Pamela Zave (chair)
IFIP WG 2.3 home