Beehive Distribution for Licensees
The files here are for the hardware design known as “V6”,
on the XupV5 board with LX110 FPGA.
The toolchain is believed to work equally on Windows and on Linux.
The changes in this version, relative to V5, include the following.
See the documentation for details.
- hardware transactional memory, and an API for it;
- a low-level debugger, accessible from telnet;
- documentation for transactional memory and for libmc;
- better separation of cache lines for independent programs;
- most of math.h, a full implementation of C99-compliant printf, and strtod;
- bug fixes ☺.
Compared with the August 2010 V6a release, we fixed a serious bug in TM commit,
and added some floating point library support.
There’s also a new “counters.h” in samples/shared,
providing access to 64 per-core performance counters.
Note that the installation directory for Bgcc1.exe has changed since V5,
and needs to be added to your search path.
The following files are wholly owned by Microsoft.
You may use them only if you have signed our license
(which would look very much like the
one for MIT).
Access or use by anyone else is not permitted.
The contents of the following files are licensed under GPL or LGPL:
Older versions of this distribution are still here:
v5 (1/2010), and