What's New in the AutoCollage 2008 Update
Welcome to the first AutoCollage 2008 Update.
If you're reading this, you've already received and installed the first AutoCollage 2008 update!
This update contains several enhancements to the AutoCollage 2008 experience.
- Better integration with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Select images in Windows Live Photo Gallery, choose the 'Add To AutoCollage..' option under Extras,
and AutoCollage will launch and let you make a collage from the images you chose.
- Influence image choice for AutoCollage. When creating a collage, AutoCollage automatically chooses
the best images from the images you have loaded. Image rating is automatically considered, and you can manually influence the choice of images to be included in the next AutoCollage.
- Custom-sized collages. You can specify height and width for output collages in pixels, centimeters, or inches.
- More images per collage. You can make collages which include up to 50 images.
- Network folder support. Images can be loaded from network folders as well as local folders. You can modify image files until you select the Create button.
We've made many more subtle tweaks as well. We hope you enjoy the new experience!