Registering AutoCollage 2008
AutoCollage 2008 Free Trial
You can use the unregistered AutoCollage application in trial mode for 30 days.
Trial mode has two limitations:
- You can only create collages for 30 days from installation
- Your collages have a watermark added to the final collage
If you enjoy using AutoCollage 2008 and haven't already purchased it, please consider doing so.
Your support will help Cambridge Innovation Development release other software based upon
To purchase AutoCollage 2008, visit an
authorized online retailer.
When you purchase AutoCollage, you receive an AutoCollage product key you can use
to register your copy of AutoCollage.
To register your copy of AutoCollage:
- Select the Optionsbutton.
- Select the Registration tab in the dialog which appears.
- Select the Register... button. This invokes the registration dialog
where you can enter your product key.
- Enter your 25-character product key in the white product key input box.
You can type it in, or cut-and-paste by copying your product key from another window,
then pasting into the first part of the input box.
- Select OK to save your product key.
Once your copy of AutoCollage is registered, the trial time limit and watermark are disabled.
If you uninstall AutoCollage, you may need to re-enter your product key to register any
new copy you install. Please keep a copy of your product key in a safe place.