The VRE Toolkits for SharePoint is a collaborative, multi-institutional effort to create a set of researcher-focused extensions to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, in order to provide core research project management and workflow capabilities, and to extend into a number of domain specific research and data management arenas.
Several institutions are currently involved in developing modules/toolkits that extend SharePoint 2010 to focus on research project, collaboration, and research data management scenarios.
Join the RIC/VRE Toolkit Group on LinkedIn for discussions and the latest updates.
VRE Toolkits - SharePoint extensions
- Cancer Imaging for SharePoint (Oxford University)
- Collaborator Search Kit (British Library)
- Content Archiving Kit (British Library)
- Content Lifecycle Integration Framework (University of Hull)
- Document Review Workflow Kit (British Library)
- Heterogeneous Data Centre (University of Southampton)
- LabTrove-SharePoint connector (University of Southampton)
- Literature Review Kit (British Library)
- RSS Feeds Kit (British Library)
- SharePoint Entity Manager (University of Southampton)
- SharePoint Repository Kit (University of Southampton)
- User Administration (FBA) Kit (British Library)
- X-Ray Diffraction Data Converter Kit (University of Delhi)
- Researcher and Project Templates (British Library)
- La Trobe Templates for VRE – RIC with Active Directory (La Trobe University)
- Data Management Planning & Storage for Psychology (University of Sheffield)
- UK eScience All Hands Meeting, York, September 26-29, 2011
- eResearch Australasia, Sydney, Nov 1, 2012 (post-conference workshop)
Join our LinkedIn Group