Many thanks for your interest in undergraduate Internships at Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK.
We will be reopening the application portal for Summer 2016 internships by the end of October 2015 so please return to this page later on this year.
Microsoft Research Undergraduate Internships
If you are interested in pursuing Research as a career path, or want to explore some of the diverse fields of computer science, this is your opportunity to get a taste of a world-class research environment by working on real projects alongside some of the brightest minds in computer science.
With a Bright Minds Internship, you can:
- Gain experience in a commercial research environment in Cambridge, UK
- Challenge yourself and explore new disciplines
- Develop meaningful connections to mentors and colleagues for the future
Successful candidates will embark on an 8 week internship programme starting mid-Summer.
To be eligible to enter, you must:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be enrolled in undergraduate studies at the time of application
- Be studying engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, design, social sciences or computational biology
- Have strong analytical abilities and an interest in pursuing post graduate research
- Have programming skills
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised accommodation
- Bike rental
- Assistance with travel costs
- Discounts on Microsoft software and hardware
- Access to onsite gym and café
- Free beverages