Win a Microsoft Research Internship
If you are interested in pursuing Research as a career path, or want to explore some of the diverse fields of computer science, this is your opportunity to get a taste of a world-class research environment by working on real projects alongside some of the brightest minds in computer science.
With a Bright Minds Internship, you can:
- Gain experience in a commercial research environment in Cambridge, UK
- Challenge yourself and explore new disciplines
- Develop meaningful connections to mentors and colleagues for the future
Successful candidates will embark on an 8 week internship programme starting mid Summer 2015.
To be eligible to enter, you must:
- Be enrolled in undergraduate studies at the time of application
- Be studying engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, design, social sciences or computational biology
- Have strong analytical abilities and an interest in pursuing post graduate research
- Have programming skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised accommodation
- Bike rental
- Assistance with travel costs
- Discounts on Microsoft software and hardware
- Access to onsite gym and café
- Free beverages
Applications will be reviewed throughout January and February 2015 with all offers made by the end of April 2015.
Submit your application here.
"I cannot overstate the impact of an internship on my career. I’ve gained significant research experience before even finishing my undergraduate degree, and now have many contacts in the Computer Science research community."
Abigail See, Intern 2013