Win a Microsoft Research Internship
This is your opportunity to work on real projects alongside some of the brightest minds in computer science at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
With a Bright Minds Internship, you can:
- Gain experience in a commercial research environment
- Challenge yourself and explore new disciplines
- Provide meaningful connections to mentors and colleagues
Successful candidates will embark on 8 week internship programme starting 30 June 2014.
To be eligible to enter, you must:
- Be in your penultimate year of undergraduate studies at the time of application
- Be studying engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, design, social sciences or computational sciences
- Have strong analytical abilities and interest in research
- Have programming skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised accommodation
- Bike rental
- Assistance with travel costs
- Discounts on Microsoft software and hardware
- Access to onsite gym and café
- Free beverages
Applications are now close. We will be accepting applications again for Summer 2015 in the autumn.
"I cannot overstate the impact of an internship on my career. I’ve gained significant research experience before even finishing my undergraduate degree, and now have many contacts in the Computer Science research community."
Abigail See, Intern 2013