Software-driven wide area networks
This project re-imagines and re-engineers wide area networks, to more than double their efficiency and allow flexible sharing of resources.
- Xin Jin, Hongqiang Harry Liu, Rohan Gandhi, Srikanth Kandula, Ratul Mahajan, Ming Zhang, Jennifer Rexford, and Roger Wattenhofer, Dynamic Scheduling of Network Updates, in ACM SIGCOMM, August 2014
- Hongqiang Harry Liu, Srikanth Kandula, Ratul Mahajan, Ming Zhang, and David Gelernter, Traffic Engineering with Forward Fault Correction, in ACM SIGCOMM, August 2014
- Peng Sun, Ratul Mahajan, Jennifer Rexford, Lihua Yuan, Ming Zhang, and Ahsan Arefin, A Network-State Management Service, in ACM SIGCOMM, August 2014
- Ratul Mahajan and Roger Wattenhofer, On consistent updates in software defined networks, in HotNets, ACM, November 2013
- Chi-Yao Hong, Srikanth Kandula, Ratul Mahajan, Ming Zhang, Vijay Gill, Mohan Nanduri, and Roger Wattenhofer, Achieving High Utilization with Software-Driven WAN, ACM SIGCOMM, August 2013