The following publications in the top wireless networking conferences and journals include research that were conducted on Sora platforms:
- Yufei Wang, Qixin Wang, Guanbo Zheng, Zheng Zeng, Rong Zheng, Qian Zhang, "WiCop: Engineering WiFi Temporal White-Spaces for Safe Operations of Wireless Personal Area Networks in Medical Applications," IEEE transactions on Mobile Computing, 2014.
- Sangki Yun, Daehyeok Kim, and Lili Qiu, "Fine-grained Spectrum Adaptation in WiFi Networks," ACM MobiCom 2013.
- Mohammad H. Firooz, Zhiyong Chen, Sumit Roy, and Hui Liu, "Wireless Network Coding via Modified 802.11 MAC/PHY: Design and Implementation on SDR," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 31(8), 2013.
- Feng Lu, Geoffrey Voelker, and Alex Snoeren, "SloMo: Downclocking WiFi Communications," USENIX NSDI 2013.
- Sangki Yun, Lili Qiu, and Apurv Bhartia, "Multi-point to multi-point MIMO in wireless LANs," IEEE INFOCOM 2013.
- Jiansong Zhang, Haichen Shen, Ranveer Chandra, Yongguang Zhang, and Qian Zhang, "Frame Retransmission Considered Harmful: Improve Spectrum Efficiency Using uACKs," ACM MobiCom 2012.
- Xiao-lin Liu, Wenjun Hu, Qifan Pu, Feng Wu, and Yongguang Zhang, "ParCast: Soft Video Delivery in MIMO-OFDM WLANs," ACM MobiCom 2012.
- Li Erran Li, Kun Tan, Ying Xu, Harish Visvanathan, and Y. Richard Yang, "Remap Decoding: Simple Retransmission Permutation Can Resolve Overlapping Channel Collisions," ACM MobiCom 2010.
- Kun Tan, Ji Fang, Yuanyang Zhang, Shouyuan Chen, Lixin Shi, Jiansong Zhang, Yongguang Zhang, "Fine-grained Channel Access in Wireless LAN," ACM SIGCOMM 2010.
- Kun Tan, He Liu, Ji Fang, Wei Wang, Jiansong Zhang, Mi Chen, and Geoffrey Veolker, "SAM: Enabling Practical Spatial Multiple Access in Wireless LAN," ACM MobiCom 2009.