RoomAlive is a proof-of-concept prototype that transforms any room into an immersive, augmented, magical entertainment experience. RoomAlive presents a unified, scalable approach for interactive projection mapping that dynamically adapts content to any room. Users can touch, shoot, stomp, dodge and steer projected content that seamlessly co-exists with their existing physical environment.
- Tomislav Pejsa, Julian Kantor, Hrvoje Benko, Eyal Ofek, and Andrew Wilson, Room2Room: Enabling Life-Size Telepresence in a Projected Augmented Reality Environment, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 1 March 2016.
- Jarrod Knibbe, Hrvoje Benko, and Andrew D. Wilson, Juggling the Effects of Latency: Motion Prediction Approaches to Reducing Latency in Dynamic Projector-Camera Systems, no. MSR-TR-2015-35, 11 May 2015.
- Hrvoje Benko, Andrew D. Wilson, and Federico Zannier, Dyadic Projected Spatial Augmented Reality, ACM UIST 2014, 8 October 2014.
- Brett Jones, Rajinder Sodhi, Michael Murdock, Ravish Mehra, Hrvoje Benko, Andrew D. Wilson, Eyal Ofek, Blair MacIntyre, Nikunj Raghuvanshi, and Lior Shapira, RoomAlive: Magical Experiences Enabled by Scalable, Adaptive Projector-Camera Units, ACM UIST 2014, October 2014.
- Brett Jones, Hrvoje Benko, Eyal Ofek, and Andy Wilson, IllumiRoom: Peripheral Projected Illusions for Interactive Experiences, in SIgCHI 2013, ACM Sig CHI 2013, 27 April 2013.
- Andrew Wilson, Hrvoje Benko, Shahram Izadi, and Otmar Hilliges, Steerable augmented reality with the beamatron, in Proceedings of the 25th annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology, ACM UIST 2012, October 2012.