Pex - Screenshots
- Pex can be called anywhere in the code editor and does not require any pre-existing tests.
- The results are presented as an input-output table. Each row represents a set of inputs to the method under test and the observed return value or exception.
- The results can easily be saved in the solution as traditional unit tests. (Press Ctrl-A to select all tests to save an entire test suite.)
- The resulting test suite integrates with your favorite unit test framework. The generated test suite can be used as a regression test suite, and it can be executed it later -- without running Pex -- to quickly find breaking code changes.
- The generated tests can also be debugged just like any other unit test. Moreover, the exploration window provides a shortcut for this task.
- When a caller violates the contracts of a called API, Pex can track the data and control flow and infer a precondition.