PACS (Privacy-aware Community Sensing) project investigates novel algorithms for utilizing crowd-sourced data without violating users privacy.
- Michaela Goetz, Suman Nath, and Johannes Gehrke, MASKIT: Privately Releasing User Context Streams for Personalized Mobile Applications, in SIGMOD'12: Proceedings of the 2012 ACM SIGMOD international conference on Management of data, ACM SIGMOD, May 2012
- Michaela Goetz and Suman Nath, Privacy-Aware Personalization for Mobile Advertising, no. MSR-TR-2011-92, August 2011
- Hossein Ahmadi, Nam Pham, Raghu Ganti, Tarek Abdelzaher, Suman Nath, and Jiawei Han, Privacy-aware Regression Modelling of Participatory Sensing Data, in SenSys'10: The ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., November 2010
- Nam Pham Duc, Raghu Kiran Ganti, Md. Yusuf S Uddin, Suman Nath, and Tarek Abdelzaher, Privacy-Preserving Reconstruction of Multidimensional Data Maps in Vehicular Participatory Sensing, in EWSN '2010: 7th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks, Springer Verlag, 2010
- Vibhor Rastogi and Suman Nath, Differentially Private Aggregation of Distributed Time-Series with Transformation and Encryption, in SIGMOD '10: Proceedings of the 2010 ACM SIGMOD international conference on Management of data, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2010
- Nam Pham, Tarek Abdelzaher, and Suman Nath, On Bounding Data Stream Privacy in Distributed Cyber-physical Systems, in SUTC'2010: IEEE International Conference on Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous, and Trustworthy Computing , IEEE, 2010