Geometric Modeling from Images
At MSR Cambridge we are working on algorithms for reconstructing 3D information from single or multiple conventional 2D images.
(click on links to view demo videos)
Single view metrology
- Inserting a 3D text within a video of Mount Rushmorem (not yet avail.).
- Inserting a 3D text "on" and "in" a video (not yet avail.).
- Andrew Fitzgibbon, Duncan Robertson, Antonio Criminisi, Srikumar Ramalingam, and Andrew Blake, Learning Priors for Calibrating Families of Stereo Cameras, in Proc. IEEE Intl. Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2007
- Matthew Uyttendaele, Antonio Criminisi, Sing Binb Kang, Simon Winder, Richard Hartley, and Richard Szeliski, High-quality Image-based Interactive Exploration of Real-World Environments, in IEEE Computer Graphics & Applications (CG&A), vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 52-63, IEEE Computer Society, May 2004
- Antonio Criminisi, Martin Kemp, and Andrew Zisserman, Bringing Pictorial Space to Life: computer techniques for the analysis of paintings, in on-line Proc. Computers and the History of Art (CHArt), November 2002
- Antonio Criminisi, Single-View Metrology: Algorithms and Applications, in DAGM Symposium, September 2002