This project explores efficient storage algorithms for flash memory
- Mohamed Sarwat, Mohamed Mokbel, Xun Zhou, and Suman Nath, FAST: A Generic Framework for Flash-Aware Spatial Trees, in SSTD'11: 12th International Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases (Best Paper Award), August 2011.
- Shimin Chen, Phillip B. Gibbons, and Suman Nath, Rethinking Database Algorithms for Phase Change Memory, in CIDR'11: 5th Biennial Conference on Innovative Data Systems Research, 2011.
- Suman Nath and Phillip B. Gibbons, Online Maintenance of Very Large Random Samples on Flash Storage, in VLDB Journal, vol. 19, issue 1, Very Large Data Bases Endowment Inc., 2010.
- Ashok Anand, Chitra Muthukrishnan, Steven Kappes, Aditya Akella, and Suman Nath, Cheap and Large CAMs for High-performance Data-intensive Networked Systems , in NSDI'10: 7th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, USENIX, 2010.
- Suman Nath, Energy Efficient Sensor Data Logging with Amnesic Flash Storage, in IPSN'09: Information Processing in Sensor Networks, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2009.
- Suman Nath and Phillip B. Gibbons, Online maintenance of very large random samples on flash storage, in VLDB '2008: Proceedings of the 34th international conference on Very large data bases, VLDB Endowment, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- Suman Nath and Aman Kansal, FlashDB: dynamic self-tuning database for NAND flash, in IPSN '07: Proceedings of the 6th international conference on Information processing in sensor networks, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2007.