Simplifying data repository adherence and metadata management for environmental science
- DataUp easily integrates into current scientific workflows and assists with data management and preservation.
- It promotes archiving, sharing, and publishing of tabular data among Earth, environmental, oceanographic, and ecological scientists.
- It enables faster and more efficient research, thereby increasing the pace of scientific advancement.
DataUp is designed to:
- Ensure repository metadata compliance to promote sharing
- Protect data for re-use over time
- Associate unique data identifiers with data sets for retrieval and citation
- Comply with the API standard as defined by DataONE, a National Science Foundation-funded initiative
- Enable long-term storage in the cloud, with local files editing in Microsoft Excel
Try the DataUp web service and see how it helps you manage your data, enabling faster and more efficient research.
A project sponsored by