A domain specific language for writing and analyzing string encoders and decoders.
- Margus Veanes, Symbolic String Transformations with Regular Lookahead and Rollback, in Ershov Informatics Conference (PSI'14), Springer Verlag, June 2014
- Loris D'Antoni and Margus Veanes, Minimization of Symbolic Automata, in POPL'14, ACM, January 2014
- Margus Veanes, Nikolaj Bjorner, Lev Nachmanson, and Sergey Bereg, Effectively Monadic Predicates, in LPAR-19, Easychair, December 2013
- Loris D'Antoni and Margus Veanes, Equivalence of Extended Symbolic Finite Transducers, in 25th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV'13), Springer, July 2013
- Loris D'Antoni and Margus Veanes, Static Analysis of String Encoders and Decoders, in VMCAI 2013, Springer Verlag, 2013