I am a researcher in the Internet Service Research Group (ISRC) in MSR Redmond. My research interests include resource management, algorithms, modeling and performance evaluation of parallel and distributed systems.
Euro-Par 2013, PC member, Scheduling and Load Balancing Topic. Aachen, Germany. Aug, 2013.
ICAC 2013, PC member: 10th International Conference on Autonomic Computing. San Jose, USA. June 2013.
IPDPS 2013, PC member: 27th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium. Boston, USA. May 2013.
Cloud&Grid-13, PC member: The 3rd International Workshop on Cloud and Grid Interoperability (Cloud&Grid-13), Daegu, Korea. May 2013.
GDM 2013, PC member: The Fourth International Workshop on Graph Data Management: Techniques and Applications. Brisbane, Australia. Apr, 2013.
PPoPP 2013, External Review Committee: 18th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming. Shenzhen, China. Feb, 2013
CSE 2012, PC member: 15th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering. Paphos, Cyprus. Dec, 2012.
IPDPS 2012, PC member: 26th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium. Shanghai, China. May 2012.
GDM 2012, PC member: Third International Workshop on Graph Data Management: Techniques and Applications. Arlington, Virginia, USA. April 1, 2012.
PPoPP 2012, External Review Committee: 17th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming. New Orleans, USA. Feb, 2012
SNS 2011, PC member: Fourth Workshop on Social network Systems. Salzburg, Austria. Apr, 2011.
LADIS 2011, finance co-chair: The 5th Workshop on Large Distributed Systems and Middleware. Seattle, Washington, USA. Sep, 2011.
- Myeongjae Jeon, Yuxiong He, Sameh Elnikety, Alan L. Cox, and Scott Rixner, Adaptive Parallelism for Web Search, in Eurosys, April 2013
- Zhihui Du, Hongyang Sun, Yuxiong He, Yu He, David A. Bader, and Huazhe Zhang, Energy-Efficient Scheduling for Best-Effort Interactive Services to Achieve High Response Quality, in IPDPS, May 2013
- Sherif Sakr, Sameh Elnikety, and Yuxiong He, G-SPARQL A Hybrid Engine for Querying Large Attributed Graphs, ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), November 2012
- Yuxiong He, Sameh Elnikety, James Larus, and Chenyu Yan, Zeta: Scheduling Interactive Services with Partial Execution, in SoCC, SOCC '12 Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing, October 2012
- Yuxiong He, Zihao Ye, Qiang Fu, and Sameh Elnikety, Budget-based Control for Interactive Services with Adaptive Execution, in ICAC, International Conference on Autonomic Computing , September 2012
- Shaolei Ren, Yuxiong He, and Fei Xu, Provably-Efficient Job Scheduling for Energy and Fairness in Geographically Distributed Data Centers, in ICDCS, June 2012
- Mohamed Sarwat, Sameh Elnikety, Yuxiong He, and Gabriel Kliot, Horton: Online Query Execution Engine for Large Distributed Graphs (Demo Track), in ICDE 2012: 28th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering, April 2012
- Yuxiong He, Sameh Elnikety, and Hongyang Sun, Tians Scheduling: Using Partial Processing in Best-Effort Applications, in ICDCS, 2011
- Yuxiong He, Jie Liu, and Hongyang Sun, Scheduling Functionally Heterogeneous Systems with Utilization Balancing, in IPDPS, 2011
- Yuxiong He, Charles E. Leiserson, and William M. Leiserson, The Cilkview scalability analyzer, in SPAA, 2010
- Kunal Agrawal, Charles E. Leiserson, Yuxiong He, and Wen-Jing Hsu, Adaptive work-stealing with parallelism feedback, in ACM Transactions on Computer Systems , 2008
- Yuxiong He, Hongyang Sun, and Wen-Jing Hsu, Adaptive Scheduling of Parallel Jobs on Functionally Heterogeneous Resources, in ICPP, 2007
- Kunal Agrawal, Yuxiong He, and Charles E. Leiserson, Adaptive work stealing with parallelism feedback, in PPOPP, 2007
- Yuxiong He, Wen-Jing Hsu, and Charles E. Leiserson, Provably Efficient Online Non-clairvoyant Adaptive Scheduling, in IPDPS, 2007
- Kunal Agrawal, Yuxiong He, Wen-Jing Hsu, and Charles E. Leiserson, Adaptive scheduling with parallelism feedback, in PPOPP, 2006