I am heading the Constraint Reasoning Group in Microsoft Research Cambridge (MSRC) and co-heading the Adaptive Combinatorial Search for e-Science project in the MSR/INRIA joint-lab. Additionally, I am co-heading the Optimisation for Sustainable Development chair at École Polytechnique, and work there as an associate researcher in the LIX Laboratory. My current focus is on Autonomous Search, Parallel Search, and Propositional Satisfiability, with applications to Environmental Intelligence, Business Intelligence, and Software Verification.
- Search: from Algorithms to Systems, Habilitation Thesis (HDR), University Paris-Sud, 2013.
- Autonomous Search, Springer 2012
- Learning for Intelligent Optimization Conference, General and technical co-chair, Paris, January 16-20, 2012.
csls: cooperative stochastic local-search solver: silver medal (first parallel solver), random category, SAT-Competition'11.
|ManySAT: the awards (SAT-Race'08, SAT-Competition'09) winning parallel SAT solver.|
Recent invited talks:
- Automating Parallel SAT Solving, Learning and Intelligent OptimizatioN Conference LION 7, Catania - Italy, Jan 7-11, 2013
- First International SAT/SMT Solver Summer School 2011 Sunday, MIT, Lecturer, June 12-17, 2011.