Referred Conference Proceedings
- Zhaohui Wu, Yang Song, and C. Lee Giles, Exploring Multiple Feature Spaces for Novel Entity Discovery, in AAAI 2016, AAAI - Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, February 2016.
- Chieh-Han Wu and Yang Song, Robust and Distributed Web-Scale Near-Dup Document Conflation in Microsoft Academic Service, in IEEE International Conference on Big Data - Workshop on Data Quality Issues, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, October 2015.
- Arnab Sinha, Zhihong Shen, Yang Song, Hao Ma, Darrin Eide, and Kuansan Wang, An Overview of Microsoft Academic Service (MAS) and Applications, WWW – World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), 18 May 2015.
- Ali Mamdouh Elkahky, Yang Song, and Xiaodong He, A Multi-View Deep Learning Approach for Cross Domain User Modeling in Recommendation Systems, in WWW 2015, WWW – World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), May 2015.
- Hongning Wang, Yang Song, Ming-Wei Chang, Xiaodong He, Ahmed Hassan, and Ryen White, Modeling Action-level Satisfaction for Search Task Satisfaction Prediction, in ACM SIGIR 2014, ACM, July 2014.
- Yang Song, Xiaolin Shi, Ryen White, and Ahmed Hassan, Context-Aware Web Search Abandonment Prediction, in ACM SIGIR 2014, ACM, July 2014.
- Yang Song, Weiwei Cui, Shixia Liu, and Kuansan Wang, Online Behavioral Genome Sequencing from Usage Logs: Decoding the Search Behaviors, in WWW 2014, ACM, March 2014.
- Yang Song, Hongning Wang, and Xiaodong He, Adapting Deep RankNet for Personalized Search, in WSDM 2014, ACM, February 2014.
- Hongning Wang, Xiaodong He, Ming-Wei Chang, Yang Song, Ryen White, and Wei Chu, Personalized Ranking Model Adaptation for Web Search, in The 36th Annual ACM SIGIR Conference (SIGIR'2013), ACM, July 2013.
- Ryen White, Wei Chu, Ahmed Hassan, Xiaodong He, Yang Song, and Hongning Wang, Enhancing Personalized Search by Mining and Modeling Task Behavior, in International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), ACM, 13 May 2013.
- Hongning Wang, Yang Song, Ming-Wei Chang, Xiaodong He, Ryen White, and Wei Chu, Learning to Extract Cross-Session Search Tasks, in International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), ACM, 13 May 2013.
- Yang Song, Hao Ma, Hongning Wang, and Kuansan Wang, Exploring and Exploiting User Search Behavior on Mobile and Tablet Devices to Improve Search Relevance, in WWW 2013, ACM, May 2013.
- Yang Song, Xiaolin Shi, and Xin Fu, Evaluating and Predicting User Engagement Change with Degraded Search Relevance , in WWW 2013, ACM, May 2013.
- Zhen Liao, Yang Song, Li-wei He, and Yalou Huang, Evaluating the Effectiveness of Search Task Trails, in WWW 2012, ACM, April 2012.
- Yang Song, Dengyong Zhou, and Li-wei He, Query Suggestion by Constructing Term-Transition Graphs, in WSDM '12, ACM, 8 February 2012.
- Yang Song, Umer Farooq, and Baojun Qiu, Hierarchical Tag Visualization and Application for Tag Recommendations, in In Proceedings of the 20th ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management (CIKM '11), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 24 October 2011.
- Ahmed Hassan, Yang Song, and Li-wei He, A Task Level User Satisfaction Metric and its Application on Improving Relevance Estimation, in ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 1 October 2011.
- Yang Song, Dengyong Zhou, and Li-wei He, Post-Ranking Query Suggestion by Diversifying Search Results, in SIGIR '11 Proceedings of the 34st annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval , Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., July 2011.
- Yang Song, Nam Nguyen, Li-wei He, Scott Imig, and Robert Rounthwaite, Searchable Web Sites Recommendation, in WSDM'11: Proceedings of the Fourth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2011.
- Kamal Jain, Yang Song, Li-wei He, and Mary Czerwinski, Evaluating the Unaccounted Cost of Distraction of Display Ads to the Users, in Web Science Conference 2010 (WebSci 2010), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2010.
- Yang Song and Li-wei He, Optimal Rare Query Suggestion With Implicit User Feedback, in WWW '10 Proceedings of the 19th international conference on World wide web, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2010.
- Yang Song, Anca Sailer, and HIdayatullah Shaikh, Problem Classification Method to Enhance the ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management Process, in the 11th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM 2009), IEEE, June 2009.
- Yang Song and C. Lee Giles, Efficient User Preference Predictions Using Collaborative Filtering, in the 19th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2008), IEEE, December 2008.
- Yang Song, Lu Zhang, and C. Lee Giles, A Non-parametric Approach to Pair-wise Dynamic Topic Correlation Detection, in IEEE International Conference on Data Mining series (ICDM 2008), IEEE, December 2008.
- Yang Song, Lu Zhang, and C. Lee Giles, Sparse Gaussian Processes Classification for Fast Tag Recommendation, in ACM 17th Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2008), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., October 2008.