Associate Researcher, Microsoft Research Asia.
Yajun Wang received his PhD degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2008. Before that, he obtained his B.E of computer science (class of 9700) from University of Science and Technology of China. Yajun joined the theory group of Microsoft Research Asia in 2008
- Wei Chen, Yajun Wang, Dongxiao Yu, and Li Zhang. Sybil-proof Mechanisms in Query Incentive Networks. In Proceedings of the 14th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC) 2013. [arxiv:1304.7432]
- Wei Chen, Yajun Wang, and Yang Yuan. Combinatorial multi-armed bandit:
general framework, results and applications. In Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2013. [pdf][supplementary material]
- Tengyu Ma, Bo Tang, and Yajun Wang, The Simulated Greedy Algorithm for Several Submodular Matroid Secretary Problems, STACS 2013. [arXiv:1107.2188]
- Yanhua Li, Wei Chen, Yajun Wang, and Zhi-Li Zhang. Influence diffusion dynamics and influence maximization in social networks with friend and foe relationships. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM'13), Rome, Italy, Feb. 2013. [pdf][full technical report: arXiv:1111.4729]
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Jiongxin Jin, Antoine Vigneron, and Yajun Wang, Approximate Shortest Homotopic Paths in Weighted Regions, in the International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications (IJCGA) vol 22, no 1, Sep 2012. (special issue of ISAAC 2010).
- Sungjin Im, Pinyan Lu and Yajun Wang, Envy-free Pricing with General Supply Constraints for Unit Demand Consumers, to appear in Journal of Computer Science and Technology, preliminary version appeared in WINE 2010
- Henry Lam, Zhenming Liu, Michael Mitzenmacher, Xiaorui Sun and Yajun Wang, Information Dissemination via Random Walks in d-Dimensional Space, in SODA, Jan 2012
- Wei Chen, Pinyan Lu, Xiaorui Sun, Bo Tang, Yajun Wang and Zeyuan Allen Zhu, Optimal Pricing in Social Networks with Incomplete Information, in The 7th Workshop on Internet & Network Economics (WINE), Dec 2011
- Tetsuo Asano, Wolfgang Mulzer, Gunter Rote and Yajun Wang, Constant-Work-Space Algorithms for Geometric Problems, in Journal of Computational Geometry 2(1) (JoCG), Jul 2011
- Tetsuo Asano, Wolfgang Mulzer and Yajun Wang, Constant-Work-Space Algorithms for Shortest Paths in Trees and Simple Polygons, invited to the special issues of WALCOM in Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications (JGAA), 2011
- *Xiang-Yang Li, Yajun Wang and Yu Wang, Complexity of Data Collection, Aggregation, and Selection for Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Trans. Computers 60(3): 386-399 (Jan 2011)
- *Tao Sun, Wei Chen, Zhenming Liu, Yajun Wang, Xiaorui Sun, Participation maximization based on social influence in online discussion forums, to appear in International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM), Jul 2011
- Wei Chen, Alex Collins, Rachel Cummings, Te Ke, Zhenming Liu, David Rincon, Xiaorui Sun, Yajun Wang, Wei Wei, Yifei Yuan, Influence maximization in social networks when negative opinion may emerge and propagate, in Proceedings of the 11st SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM), Apr 2011
- Sungjin Im and Yajun Wang, Secretary Problems: Laminar Matroid and Interval Scheduling, SODA 2011, Jan 2011
- Wei Chen, Zhenming Liu, Xiaorui Sun, and Yajun Wang, A Game-Theoretic Framework to Identify Overlapping Communities in Social Networks, Best Student Paper of PKDD 2010, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Journal, Sep 2010
- Pinyan Lu, Xiaorui Sun, Yajun Wang, and Zeyuan Zhu, Asymptotically Optimal Strategy-Proof Mechanisms for Two-Facility Games, in ACM EC 2010, June 2010
- Wei Chen, Chi Wang, and Yajun Wang, Scalable Influence Maximization for Prevalent Viral Marketing in Large-Scale Social Networks, no. MSR-TR-2010-2, Jan 2010
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Hyeon-Suk Na, Antoine Vigneron, and Yajun Wang, Querying Approximate Shortest Paths in Anisotropic Regions, in SIAM J. COMPUTING, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1888-1918, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Jan 2010
- Pinyan Lu, Yajun Wang, and Yuan Zhou, Tighter Bounds for Facility Games, no. MSR-TR-2009-93, July 2009
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Hyeon-Suk Na, Antoine Vigneron, and Yajun Wang, Approximate Shortest Paths in Anisotropic Regions, in SIAM J. Comput., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 802-824, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2008
The papers marked with * are ordering authors by contributions.