Talks and Tutorials
- ACM EC'2013 talk: Sybil-proof mechanisms in query incentive networks. June 20, 2013.
- CNCC 2012 invited talk: Influence diffusion dynamics and influence maximization in complex social networks. Oct. 18, 2012.
- KDD 2012 Tutorial: Infomation and influence spread in social networks, with Carlos Castillo and Laks V. S. Lakshamanan. Aug. 12, 2012.
- Talk at EconCS Group of Harvard University: Influence diffusion dynamics and influence maximization in complex social networks. Oct. 18, 2011.
- CASIN 2011 talk: Influence maximization when negative opinions may emerge and propagate. July 20, 2011.
- ICDM 2010 talk: Scalable influence maximization in social networks under the linear threshold model. Dec. 15, 2010.
- KDD 2010 talk: Scalable influence maximization for prevalent viral marketing in large-scale social networks. July 27, 2010.