- Dave Wecker, Matt Hastings, and Matthias Troyer, Training A Quantum Optimizer, in arXiv, 18 May 2016.
- Dave Wecker, Matthew B. Hastings, Nathan Wiebe, Bryan K. Clark, Chetan Nayak, and Matthias Troyer, Solving strongly correlated electron models on a quantum computer, in Physical Review A 92 (6), 062318, 10 December 2015.
- Dave Wecker, Matthew B. Hastings, and Matthias Troyer, Towards Practical Quantum Variational Algorithms, in Not submitted yet, 31 July 2015.
- Dave Wecker, Ryan Babush, Nathan Wiebe, Alan Aspuru Guzik, and Jarrod McClean, On the chemical basis of Trotter-Suzuki errors in quantum chemistry simulation, arXiv, November 2014.
- Davd Poulin, M.B. Hastings, Dave Wecker, Nathan Wiebe, Andrew C. Doherty, and Matthias Troyer, The Trotter Step Size Required for Accurate Quantum Simulation of Quantum Chemistry, in tbd, arXiv, 19 June 2014.
- M.B. Hastings, D. Wecker, B. Bauer, and M. Troyer, Improving Quantum Algorithms for Quantum Chemistry, in arXiv, 6 March 2014.
- Dave Wecker and Krysta M. Svore, LIQUi|>: A Software Design Architecture and Domain-Specific Language for Quantum Computing, February 2014.
- Troels F. Ronnow, Zhihui Wang, Joshua Job, Sergio Boixo, Sergei V. Isakov, David Wecker, John M. Martinis, Daniel A. Lidar, and Matthias Troyer, Defining and detecting quantum speedup, 13 January 2014.
- Dave Wecker, Bela Bauer, Bryan K. Clark, Matthew B. Hastings, and Matthias Troyer, Can quantum chemistry be performed on a small quantum computer?, 5 December 2013.
- Lei Wang, Troels F. Ronnow, Sergio Boixo, Sergei V. Isakov, Zhihui Wang, David Wecker, Daniel A. Lidar, John M. Martinis, and Matthias Troyer, Comment on: "Classical signature of quantum annealing" , 24 May 2013.