"Scalable and Elastic Transactional Data Stores for Cloud Computing Platforms," 2013 Jim Gray Doctoral Dissertation Award talk presented at ACM SIGMOD/PODS 2013, New York, NY, USA.
"Rethinking Eventual Consistency," Tutorial presented at ACM SIGMOD/PODS 2013, New York, NY, USA.
"Data Serving Systems in Cloud Computing Platforms," VLDB Summer School 2013, Shanghai, China.
- "Scalable, Consistent, and Elastic Database Systems for Cloud Platforms", presented at various industry research labs. A recording of the talk presented at Microsoft Research, Redmond can be found here.
- "Albatross: Lightweight Elasticity in Shared Storage Databases for the Cloud using Live Data Migration", presented at VLDB 2011, Seattle, WA, USA.
- "Zephyr: Live Migration in Shared Nothing Databases for Elastic Cloud Platforms", presented at SIGMOD 2011, Athens, Greece.
- "Big Data and Cloud Computing: Current State and Future Opportunities"[Part1][Part2], Tutorial presented at EDBT 2011, Uppsala, Sweden.
- "Big Data and Cloud Computing: New Wine or just New Bottles?"[Part1][Part2], Tutorial presented at VLDB 2010, Singapore
- "Ricardo: Integrating R and Hadoop", presented at SIGMOD 2010, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- "G-Store: A Scalable Data Store for Transactional Multi key Access in the Cloud", presented at SoCC 2010, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- "Anonymizing Weighted Social Network Graphs", presented at ICDE 2010, Long Beach, CA
- "Thread Cooperation in Multicore Architectures for Frequency Counting Over Multiple Data Streams", presented at VLDB 2009, Lyon, France.
- "Out-of-Order Processing: A New Architecture for High-Performance Stream Systems", presented at CS 595D, Winter 2009 at UCSB.