- Mike Sinclair, Laser Cutter Tips and Techniques document, 29 October 2015.
- Mike Sinclair, Laser Cutters Tips and Techniques (pdf file), 29 October 2015.
- Mike Sinclair, Michel Pahud, and Hrvoje Benko, Touchscreen TouchMover 2.0 - 3D with Force Feedback and Haptic Texture, Haptics Symposium 2014, February 2014.
- Mike Sinclair, Michel Pahud, and Hrvoje Benko, TouchMover: Actuated 3D Touchscreen with Haptic Feedback, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 6 October 2013.
- David Sirkin, Gina Venolia, John Tang, George Robertson, Taemie Kim, Kori Inkpen, Mara Sedlins, Bongshin Lee, and Mike Sinclair, Motion and Attention in a Kinetic Videoconferencing Proxy, in Interact 2011, Springer, 7 September 2011.
- Mahsan Rofouei, Mike Sinclair, Ray Bittner, Tom Blank, Nick Saw, Gerald DeJean, and Jeff Heffron, A Non-invasive Wearable Neck-cuff System for Real-time Sleep Monitoring, IEEE Computer Society, May 2011.
- A. J. Bernheim Brush, Amy K. Karlson, James Scott, Raman Sarin, Andy Jacobs, Barry Bond, Oscar Murillo, Galen Hunt, Mike Sinclair, Kerry Hammil, and Steven Levi, User Experiences with Activity-Based Navigation on Mobile Devices, in Proceedings of MobileHCI 2010, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., September 2010.
- Ray Bittner and Mike Sinclair, VersaPatch A Low Cost 2.5D Capacitive Touch Sensor, in Proceedings Of HCI 2009, 24 July 2009.
- Darko Kirovski, Mike Sinclair, and David Wilson, The Martini Synch, no. MSR-TR-2007-123, September 2007.
- Lin Zhong, Mike Sinclair, and Ray Bittner, A Phone-centered body sensor network platform: Cost, energy efficiency & user interface, in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Body Sensor Networks, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., April 2006.
- Zicheng Liu, Michael Seltzer, Alex Acero, Ivan Tashev, Zhengyou Zhang, and Mike Sinclair, A Compact Multi-Sensor Headset for Hands-Free Communication, in Proceedings of Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics, New Paltz, USA, October 2005.
- Zhengyou Zhang, Z. Liu, M. Sinclair, A. Acero, Li Deng, J. Droppo, Xuedong Huang, and Yanli Zheng, Multisensory microphones for robust speech detection, enhancement, and recognition, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Montreal, Canada, May 2004, IEEE, 2004.
- Y. Zheng, Z. Liu, Z. Zhang, M. Sinclair, Jasha Droppo, Li Deng, Xuedong Huang, and Alex Acero, Air and Bone-Conductive Integrated Microphones for Robust Speech Detection and Enhancement, in Proc. IEEE Workshop on Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., U.S. Virgin Islands, December 2003.
- Ken Hinckley, Mike Sinclair, Erik Hanson, Richard Szeliski, and Matt Conway, The VideoMouse: A Camera-Based Multi-Degree-of-Freedom Input Device, in 12th annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., November 1999.
- Ken Hinckley and Mike Sinclair, Touch-Sensing Input Devices, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., January 1999.
- Ken Hinckley, Mary Czerwinski, and Mike Sinclair, Interaction and Modeling Techniques for Desktop Two Handed Input, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., December 1998.