Satyanarayana V. Lokam
I am a researcher at Microsoft Research India and manage the Cryptography, Security, and Applied Mathematics (CSAM) group.
Satya's personal homepage.
- Lower Bounds in Combinatorial and Algebraic Complexity
- Coding Theory
- Randomness in Computation
- Ankit Gupta, Neeraj Kayal, and Satya Lokam, Reconstruction of Depth-4 Multilinear Circuits with top fanin two, in Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC), ACM, 2012
- Ankit Gupta, neeraj kayal, and satya lokam, Efficient Reconstruction of Random Multilinear Formulas, in Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS), IEEE, October 2011
- Ankit Gupta, Neeraj Kayal, and Satya Lokam, Efficient Reconstruction of Random Multilinear Formulas, in Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS), IEEE, 2011
- Satyanarayana V. Lokam, Complexity Lower Bounds using Linear Algebra, vol. 4, no. 1-2, pp. 1-155, September 2009
- Raghav Bhaskar, Karthekeyan Chandrasekaran, Satyanaryana V. Lokam, Peter L. Montgomery, Ramarathnam Venkatesan, and Yacov Yacobi, An observation about variations of the Diffie-Hellman assumption, in Serdica Journal of Computing, 2009
- Raghav Bhaskar, K. Chandrasekaran, Satyanarayana V. Lokam, P. L. Montgomery, R. Venkatesan, and Yacov Yacobi, Vulnerabilities in Anonymous Credential Systems, in Electr. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci., vol. 197, no. 2, pp. 141-148, Elsevier , 2008
- Sanjam Garg, Raghav Bhaskar, and Satyanarayana V. Lokam, Improved Bounds on Security Reductions for Discrete Log Based Signatures, in CRYPTO, Springer, 2008
- Dungjade Shiowattana and Satyanarayana V. Lokam, An optimal lower bound for 2-query locally decodable linear codes, in Inf. Process. Lett., vol. 97, no. 6, pp. 244-250, 2006
- Satyanarayana V. Lokam, Quadratic Lower Bounds on Matrix Rigidity, in TAMC, Springer, 2006
- Amit Deshpande, Rahul Jain, Telikepalli Kavitha, Satyanarayana V. Lokam, and Jaikumar Radhakrishnan, Lower bounds for adaptive locally decodable codes, in Random Structures and Algorithms, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 358-378, 2005