- Rich Draves and Pamela Ash, Festschrift for Rick Rashid on his 60th birthday, Microsoft Research, 5 July 2012.
- Johnson Apacible, Rich Draves, Jeremy Elson, Jinliang Fan, Owen Hofmann, Jon Howell, Ed Nightingale, Reuben Olinsky, and Yutaka Suzue, MinuteSort with Flat Datacenter Storage, no. MSR-TR-2012-126, 15 May 2012.
- Richard Draves, Jitendra Padhye, and Brian Zill, Routing in Multi-radio, Multi-hop Wireless Mesh Networks, in MobiCom, September 2004.
- Richard Draves, Jitendra Padhye, and Brian Zill, Comparison of Routing Metrics for Static Multi-Hop Wireless Networks, in SIGCOMM, August 2004.
- Richard P. Draves, Jitendra Padhye, and Brian D. Zill, Comparison of Routing Metrics for Static Multi-Hop Wireless Networks, no. MSR-TR-2004-18, March 2004.
- Richard Draves, Default Address Selection for Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), in RFC, Internet Society, February 2003.
- Thomas Narten and Richard Draves, Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address Autoconfiguration in IPv6, in RFC, Internet Society, January 2001.
- Richard P. Draves, Christopher King, Srinivasan Venkatachary, and Brian D. Zill, Constructing Optimal IP Routing Tables, in Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (IEEE INFOCOM '99), March 1999.
- Richard P. Draves, Christopher King, Srinivasan Venkatachary, and Brian N. Zill, Constructing Optimal IP Routing Tables, no. MSR-TR-98-59, November 1998.
- Richard P. Draves, Allison Mankin, and Brian D. Zill, Implementing IPv6 for Windows NT, in Proceedings of the 2nd USENIX Windows NT Symposium, August 1998.
- Scott M. Cutshall and Richard P. Draves, Unifying the User and Kernel Environments, no. MSR-TR-97-10, March 1997.
- Scott M. Cutshall, Richard P. Draves, and Gilad Odinak, The Rialto Virtual Memory System, no. MSR-TR-97-04, February 1997.
- Joseph S. III Barrera, William J. Bolosky, Richard P. Draves, Robert P. Fitzgerald, Garth A. Gibson, Michael B. Jones, Steven P. Levi, Nathan P. Myhrvold, and Richard F. Rashid, The Tiger Video Fileserver, no. MSR-TR-96-09, April 1996.
- Richard P. Draves, Michael B. Jones, Paul J. Leach, and Joseph S. Barrera, Modular Real-Time Resource Management in the Rialto Operating System, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., May 1995.
- Richard P. Draves, Control Transfer in Operating System Kernels, no. MSR-TR-94-06, May 1994.
- Richard P. Draves, The Case for Run-Time Replaceable Kernel Modules, no. MSR-TR-93-17, October 1993.