I am a Research Software Design Engineer in eXtreme Computing Group (XCG) at Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA. My current work involves building trusted computing solutions for embedded and virtualized server environments. My research interests include all aspects of systems (OS kernel, virtualization, storage, networking, firmware) and systems security. Prior to joining Microsoft, I was a member of systems research group at College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, where I received my PhD in 2007. My detailed CV is available here.
- Himanshu Raj, Stefan Saroiu, Alec Wolman, Jitu Padhye (2013) Splitting the Bill for Mobile Data with SIMlets, HotMobile, Feb. 2013.
- Abhinav Srivastava, Himanshu Raj, Jonathon Giffin, and Paul England (2012) Trusted VM Snapshots in Untrusted Cloud Infrastructures, RAID, Sept. 2012. Awarded best paper.
- He Liu, Stefan Saroiu, Alec Wolman, and Himanshu Raj (2012) Software Abstractions for Trusted Sensors, MobiSys, June 2012.
- Anh Nguyen, Himanshu Raj, Shravan Rayanchu, Stefan Saroiu, and Alec Wolman (2012) Delusional Boot: Securing Cloud Hypervisors without Massive Re-engineering, EuroSys, April 2012.
Full list is available here.
- Presentation of paper entitled "Trusted VM Snapshots in Untrusted Cloud Infrastructures" at RAID 2012.
- Presentation of paper entitled "Delusional Boot: Securing Cloud Hypervisors without Massive Re-engineering” at EuroSys 2012.
- Chair, 3rd Workshop on I/O Virtualization (WIOV), 2011
1 Microsoft Way,
Redmond WA 98052
Email: rhim _AT_ microsoft.com