- Address: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (425) 707-9146
- Fax: (425) 936-7329
I am a member of the Research in Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research. My work aims to improve software reliability by providing programmers with automated tools to analyze their programs. Most of my work has focused on analysis of concurrent software.
- Pantazis Deligiannis, Matt McCutchen, Paul Thomson, Shuo Chen, Alastair F. Donaldson, John Erickson, Cheng Huang, Akash Lal, Rashmi Mudduluru, Shaz Qadeer, and Wolfram Schulte, Uncovering Bugs in Distributed Storage Systems during Testing (not in Production!), in 14th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST), February 2016.
- Ankush Desai, Sanjit A. Seshia, Shaz Qadeer, David Broman, and John C. Eidson, Approximate Synchrony: An Abstraction for Distributed Almost-Synchronous Systems, Springer, July 2015.
- Chris Hawblitzel, Erez Petrank, Shaz Qadeer, and Serdar Tasiran, Automated and modular refinement reasoning for concurrent programs, July 2015.
- Ankush Desai, Shaz Qadeer, and Sanjit Seshia, Systematic Testing of Asynchronous Reactive Systems, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2015.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, DAG Inlining: A Decision Procedure for Reachability-Modulo-Theories in Hierarchical Programs, in Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), ACM, June 2015.
- Eric Chen, Shuo Chen, Shaz Qadeer, and Rui Wang, Securing Multiparty Online Services via Certification of Symbolic Transactions, in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland), IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, May 2015.
- Arvind Haran, Montgomery Carter, Michael Emmi, Akash Lal, Shaz Qadeer, and Zvonimir Rakamaric, SMACK+Corral: A Modular Verifier (Competition Contribution), in Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), Springer, March 2015.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, Powering the Static Driver Verifier using Corral, in Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), November 2014.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, A Program Transformation for Faster Goal-Directed Search, in Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), FMCAD, October 2014.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, Reachability Modulo Theories, in 7th International workshop on Reachability Problems (Invited Paper), September 2013.