- Address: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (425) 707-9146
- Fax: (425) 936-7329
I am a member of the Research in Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research. My work aims to improve software reliability by providing programmers with automated tools to analyze their programs. Most of my work has focused on analysis of concurrent software.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, DAG Inlining: A Decision Procedure for Reachability-Modulo-Theories in Hierarchical Programs, in Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), ACM, June 2015.
- Eric Chen, Shuo Chen, Shaz Qadeer, and Rui Wang, Securing Multiparty Online Services via Certification of Symbolic Transactions, in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland), IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, May 2015.
- Arvind Haran, Montgomery Carter, Michael Emmi, Akash Lal, Shaz Qadeer, and Zvonimir Rakamaric, SMACK+Corral: A Modular Verifier (Competition Contribution), in Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), Springer, March 2015.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, Powering the Static Driver Verifier using Corral, in Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), November 2014.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, A Program Transformation for Faster Goal-Directed Search, in Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), FMCAD, October 2014.
- Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer, Reachability Modulo Theories, in 7th International workshop on Reachability Problems (Invited Paper), September 2013.
- Rui Wang, Yuchen Zhou - in alphabetical order, Shuo Chen, Shaz Qadeer, David Evans, and Yuri Gurevich, Explicating SDKs: Uncovering Assumptions Underlying Secure Authentication and Authorization, in Proceedings of the USENIX Security Symposium, USENIX, August 2013.
- Ankush Desai, Vivek Gupta, Ethan Jackson, Shaz Qadeer, Sriram Rajamani, and Damien Zufferey, P: Safe Asynchronous Event-Driven Programming, in Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI) 2013, ACM, June 2013.
- Michael Emmi, Akash Lal, and Shaz Qadeer, Asynchronous programs with prioritized task buffers, in Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), November 2012.
- Akash Lal, Shaz Qadeer, and Shuvendu Lahiri, Corral: A Solver for Reachability Modulo Theories, in Computer-Aided Verification (CAV), July 2012.