Click here to access my homepage.
- Varun Jampani, SM Ali Eslami, Daniel Tarlow, Pushmeet Kohli, and John Winn, Consensus Message Passing for Layered Graphical Models, in The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2015), , May 2015.
- Toby Sharp, Cem Keskin, Duncan Robertson, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, David Kim, Christoph Rhemann, Ido Leichter, Alon Vinnikov, Yichen Wei, Daniel Freedman, Pushmeet Kohli, Eyal Krupka, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Accurate, Robust, and Flexible Real-time Hand Tracking, CHI, April 2015.
- Adrian Kim, Kyomin Jung, Daniel Tarlow, and Pushmeet Kohli, Computing Expected Losses in Perturbation Models using Multidimensional Parametric Min-cuts, in NIPS Workshop on Perturbations, Optimization, and Statistics, December 2014.
- S. M. Ali Eslami, Daniel Tarlow, Pushmeet Kohli, and John Winn, Just-In-Time Learning for Fast and Flexible Inference, December 2014.
- Vahid Kazemi, Cem Keskin, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, and Shahram Izadi, Real-time Face Reconstruction from a Single Depth Image , 3DV, December 2014.
- Nathan Silberman, Lior Shapira, Ran Gal, and Pushmeet Kohli, A Contour Completion Model for Augmenting Surface Reconstructions, in Proceedings of ECCV 2014, Springer, 6 September 2014.
- Ran Gal, Lior Shapira, Eyal Ofek, and Pushmeet Kohli, FLARE: Fast Layout for Augmented Reality Applications, in Proceedings of ISMAR 2014, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 6 September 2014.
- Sean Fanello, Cem Keskin, Shahram Izadi, Pushmeet Kohli, David Kim, David Sweeney, Antonio Criminisi, Jamie Shotton, Sing Bing Kang, and Tim Paek, Learning to be a Depth Camera for Close-Range Human Capture and Interaction, in Journal ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2014.
- Allison J.B. Chaney, Mike Gartrell, Jake M. Hofman, John Guiver, Noam Koenigstein, Pushmeet Kohli, and Ulrich Paquet, A Large-scale Exploration of Group Viewing Patterns, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 25 June 2014.
- Abner Guzman-Rivera, Pushmeet Kohli, Ben Glocker, Jamie Shotton, Toby Sharp, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Multi-Output Learning for Camera Relocalization, in CVPR, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, June 2014.