Click here to access my homepage.
- Mingsong Dou, Sameh Khamis, Yury Degtyarev, Philip Davidson, Sean Fanello, Adarsh Kowdle, Sergio Orts Escolano, Christoph Rhemann, David Kim, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, Vladimir Tankovich, and Shahram Izadi, Fusion4D: Real-time Performance Capture of Challenging Scenes, SIGGRAPH, July 2016.
- Shenlong Wang, Sean Fanello, Christoph Rhemann, Shahram Izadi, and Pushmeet Kohli, The Global Patch Collider, CVPR, June 2016.
- Nasrin Mostafazadeh, Nathanael Chambers, Xiaodong He, Devi Parikh, Dhruv Batra, Lucy Vanderwende, Pushmeet Kohli, and James Allen, A Corpus and Cloze Evaluation for Deeper Understanding of Commonsense Stories, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2016.
- Marc Brockschmidt, Yuxin Chen, Byron Cook, Pushmeet Kohli, Siddharth Krishna, Daniel Tarlow, and He Zhu, Learning to Verify the Heap, no. MSR-TR-2016-17, April 2016.
- Ting-Hao Huang, Francis Ferraro, Nasrin Mostafazadeh, Ishan Misra, Aishwarya Agrawal, Jacob Devlin, Ross Girshick, Xiaodong He, Pushmeet Kohli, Dhruv Batra, C. Lawrence Zitnick, Devi Parikh, Lucy Vanderwende, Michel Galley, and Margaret Mitchell, Visual Storytelling, in Proceedings of the 2016 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, 1 April 2016.
- Danhang Tang, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, Cem Keskin, Tae-Kyun Kim, and Jamie Shotton, Opening the Black Box: Hierarchical Sampling Optimization for Estimating Human Hand Pose, in Proc. ICCV, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, December 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- Varun Jampani, SM Ali Eslami, Daniel Tarlow, Pushmeet Kohli, and John Winn, Consensus Message Passing for Layered Graphical Models, in The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2015), , May 2015.
- Toby Sharp, Cem Keskin, Duncan Robertson, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, David Kim, Christoph Rhemann, Ido Leichter, Alon Vinnikov, Yichen Wei, Daniel Freedman, Pushmeet Kohli, Eyal Krupka, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Accurate, Robust, and Flexible Real-time Hand Tracking, CHI, April 2015.
- Adrian Kim, Kyomin Jung, Daniel Tarlow, and Pushmeet Kohli, Computing Expected Losses in Perturbation Models using Multidimensional Parametric Min-cuts, in NIPS Workshop on Perturbations, Optimization, and Statistics, December 2014.