Click here to access my homepage.
- Danhang Tang, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, Cem Keskin, Tae-Kyun Kim, and Jamie Shotton, Opening the Black Box: Hierarchical Sampling Optimization for Estimating Human Hand Pose, in Proc. ICCV, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, December 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- Varun Jampani, SM Ali Eslami, Daniel Tarlow, Pushmeet Kohli, and John Winn, Consensus Message Passing for Layered Graphical Models, in The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2015), , May 2015.
- Toby Sharp, Cem Keskin, Duncan Robertson, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, David Kim, Christoph Rhemann, Ido Leichter, Alon Vinnikov, Yichen Wei, Daniel Freedman, Pushmeet Kohli, Eyal Krupka, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Accurate, Robust, and Flexible Real-time Hand Tracking, CHI, April 2015.
- Adrian Kim, Kyomin Jung, Daniel Tarlow, and Pushmeet Kohli, Computing Expected Losses in Perturbation Models using Multidimensional Parametric Min-cuts, in NIPS Workshop on Perturbations, Optimization, and Statistics, December 2014.
- S. M. Ali Eslami, Daniel Tarlow, Pushmeet Kohli, and John Winn, Just-In-Time Learning for Fast and Flexible Inference, December 2014.
- Vahid Kazemi, Cem Keskin, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, and Shahram Izadi, Real-time Face Reconstruction from a Single Depth Image , 3DV, December 2014.
- Nathan Silberman, Lior Shapira, Ran Gal, and Pushmeet Kohli, A Contour Completion Model for Augmenting Surface Reconstructions, in Proceedings of ECCV 2014, Springer, 6 September 2014.
- Ran Gal, Lior Shapira, Eyal Ofek, and Pushmeet Kohli, FLARE: Fast Layout for Augmented Reality Applications, in Proceedings of ISMAR 2014, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 6 September 2014.
- Sean Fanello, Cem Keskin, Shahram Izadi, Pushmeet Kohli, David Kim, David Sweeney, Antonio Criminisi, Jamie Shotton, Sing Bing Kang, and Tim Paek, Learning to be a Depth Camera for Close-Range Human Capture and Interaction, in Journal ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2014.