SENIOR RESEARCH SDE
- Kristina Toutanova, Danqi Chen, Patrick Pantel, Hoifung Poon, Pallavi Choudhury, and Michael Gamon, Representing Text for Joint Embedding of Text and Knowledge Bases, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, 17 September 2015.
- Kristina Toutanova, Waleed Ammar, Pallavi Chourdhury, and Hoifung Poon, Model Selection for Type-Supervised Learning with application to POS Tagging, in The SIGNLL Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, 30 July 2015.
- Chris Quirk and Pallavi Choudhury, Semantic Neighborhoods as Hypergraphs, in ACL, August 2013.
- Svitlana Volkova, Pallavi Choudhury, Chris Quirk, Bill Dolan, and Luke Zettlemoyer, Lightly Supervised Learning of Procedural Dialog Systems, Association for Computational Linguistics, 2013.
- Chris Quirk, Pallavi Choudhury, Jianfeng Gao, Hisami Suzuki, Kristina Toutanova, Michael Gamon, Wen-tau Yih, Lucy Vanderwende, and Colin Cherry, MSR SPLAT, a language analysis toolkit, in Proceedings of NAACL-HLT 2012, Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2012.
- Pallavi Choudhury, Hisami Suzuki, and Chris Quirk, From pecher to pêcher... or pécher: Simplifying French Input by Accent Prediction , in Proceedings of the Workshop on Advances in Text Input Methods (WTIM 2011), Asia Federation of Natural Language Processing, November 2011.
- Chris Quirk, Pallavi Choudhury, Michael Gamon, and Lucy Vanderwende, MSR-NLP Entry in BioNLP Shared Task 2011, 2011.