SENIOR RESEARCH SDE
- Kristina Toutanova, Danqi Chen, Patrick Pantel, Hoifung Poon, Pallavi Choudhury, and Michael Gamon, Representing Text for Joint Embedding of Text and Knowledge Bases, in Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, 17 September 2015.
- Kristina Toutanova, Waleed Ammar, Pallavi Chourdhury, and Hoifung Poon, Model Selection for Type-Supervised Learning with application to POS Tagging, in The SIGNLL Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, 30 July 2015.
- Chris Quirk and Pallavi Choudhury, Semantic Neighborhoods as Hypergraphs, in ACL, August 2013.
- Svitlana Volkova, Pallavi Choudhury, Chris Quirk, Bill Dolan, and Luke Zettlemoyer, Lightly Supervised Learning of Procedural Dialog Systems, Association for Computational Linguistics, 2013.
- Chris Quirk, Pallavi Choudhury, Jianfeng Gao, Hisami Suzuki, Kristina Toutanova, Michael Gamon, Wen-tau Yih, Lucy Vanderwende, and Colin Cherry, MSR SPLAT, a language analysis toolkit, in Proceedings of NAACL-HLT 2012, Association for Computational Linguistics, June 2012.
- Pallavi Choudhury, Hisami Suzuki, and Chris Quirk, From pecher to pêcher... or pécher: Simplifying French Input by Accent Prediction , in Proceedings of the Workshop on Advances in Text Input Methods (WTIM 2011), Asia Federation of Natural Language Processing, November 2011.
- Chris Quirk, Pallavi Choudhury, Michael Gamon, and Lucy Vanderwende, MSR-NLP Entry in BioNLP Shared Task 2011, 2011.