My research interests focus on security and privacy, systems, cloud computing and storage platforms.
- Prashanth Mohan, Suman Nath, and Oriana Riva, Prefetching Mobile Ads: Can advertising systems afford it?, in Proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Computer Systems (EuroSys '13), ACM, 16 April 2013
- Oriana Riva, Chuan Qin, Karin Strauss, and Dimitrios Lymberopoulos, Progressive authentication: deciding when to authenticate on mobile phones, in 21st USENIX Security Symposium, USENIX, 8 August 2012
- Eiji Hayashi, Oriana Riva, Karin Strauss, AJ Brush, and Stuart Schechter, Goldilocks and the Two Mobile Devices: Going Beyond All-Or-Nothing Access to a Device’s Applications, in Symposium On Usable Privacy and Security, ACM, 12 July 2012
- Dimitrios Lymberopoulos, Oriana Riva, Karin Strauss, Akshay Mittal, and Alexandros Ntoulas, PocketWeb: Instant Web Browsing for Mobile Devices, in ASPLOS 2012 (Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems), ACM, March 2012
- Oriana Riva, Qin Yin, Dejan Juric, Ercan Ucan, and Timothy Roscoe, Policy expressivity in the Anzere personal cloud, in 2nd ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SOCC), ACM, October 2011