I am interested in the border of Computer Science, Game Theory, and Economics, an area often called Algorithmic Game Theory. In particular I am interested in electronic markets and auctions. See my academic website for more details.
Recent Publications while at Micorsoft
- Incentive Compatible Two Player Cake Cutting, Avishay Maya and Noam Nisan, WINE 2012.
- The AND-OR Game: Equilibrium Characterization, Avinatan Hassidim, Haim Kalpan, Yishay Mansour, and Noam Nisan, WINE 2012.
- Bertrand Networks, Moshe Babaioff, Brendan Lucier, and Noam Nisan, EC 2013.
- The Menu-Size Complexity of Auctions, Sergiu Hart and Noam Nisan, EC 2013.
- The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria, Seriu Hart and Noam Nisan.
Earlier papers are avaialble here.