I am a researcher in the Cryptography Research group at Microsoft Research in Redmond. Previously, I was a postdoc in the Eindhoven Institute for the Protection of Systems and Information at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, in the Coding and Crypto Group. And before that, I was a postdoc in the Cryptography Research group at Microsoft Research.
- Joppe W. Bos, Kristin Lauter, Jake Loftus, and Michael Naehrig, Improved Security for a Ring-Based Fully Homomorphic Encryption Scheme, no. MSR-TR-2013-23, February 2013
- Tolga Acar, Kristin Lauter, Michael Naehrig, and Daniel Shumow, Affine Pairings on ARM, in Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7708, Pairing-based Cryptography -- Pairing 2012, Springer Verlag, 2013
- Thore Graepel, Kristin Lauter, and Michael Naehrig, ML Confidential: Machine Learning on Encrypted Data, in International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology – ICISC 2012, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, to appear, Springer Verlag, 26 December 2012
- Craig Costello, Kristin Lauter, and Michael Naehrig, Attractive Subfamilies of BLS Curves for Implementing High-Security Pairings, in Progress in Cryptology -- INDOCRYPT 2011, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7107, Springer Verlag, 2011
- Kristin Lauter, Michael Naehrig, and Vinod Vaikuntanathan, Can Homomorphic Encryption be Practical?, in ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop – CCSW 2011, ACM, 2011
- Geovandro C. C. F. Pereira, Marcos A. Simplício Jr, Michael Naehrig, and Paulo S.L.M. Barreto, A Family of Implementation-Friendly BN Elliptic Curves, in Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier, 2011
- Kristin Lauter, Peter L. Montgomery, and Michael Naehrig, An Analysis of Affine Coordinates for Pairing Computation, in Pairing 2010, Springer Verlag, 2010
- Craig Costello, Tanja Lange, and Michael Naehrig, Faster Pairing Computations on Curves with High-Degree Twists, in Public Key Cryptography -- PKC 2010, Springer Verlag, 2010
- Michael Naehrig, Ruben Niederhagen, and Peter Schwabe, New Software Speed Records for Cryptographic Pairings, in LATINCRYPT 2010, Springer Verlag, 2010
- Christophe Arene, Tanja Lange, Michael Naehrig, and Christophe Ritzenthaler, Faster Computation of the Tate Pairing, in Journal of Number Theory, Elsevier , 2010
- Laura Hitt O'Connor, Gary McGuire, Michael Naehrig, and Marco Streng, A CM construction for curves of genus 2 and p-rank 1, in Journal of Number Theory, Elsevier , 2010
- Michael Naehrig, Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, and Peter Schwabe, On compressible pairings and their computation, in Progress in Cryptology - AFRICACRYPT 2008, Springer, 2008
- Paulo S. L. M. Barreto and Michael Naehrig, Pairing-friendly elliptic curves of prime order, in Selected Areas in Cryptography - SAC 2005, Springer, 2006
- Homomorphic Encryption from RLWE — Schemes and Parameters, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA, 2012-10-23.
- ML Confidential — Machine Learning on Encrypted Data, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA, 2012-07-27.
- Homomorphic Encryption from Ring Learning with Errors, Microsoft Research, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2012-01-10.
Pairings at High Security Levels, invited talk at the European Postdoctoral Day of Excellence in Cryptography, Darmstadt, Germany, 2011-11-21.