Microsoft Research Asia, 12/F, Building 2,
No. 5 Danling Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100080, P. R. China.
I am now a researcher in System Group of MSRA. I got my B.S. degree of CS (computer science) from USTC (University of Science and Technology of China) in 2002, and got Ph.D. degree of CS from ICT (Institute of Computing Technology) of CAS (Chinese Academy of Science) in 2007, and then I joined Microsoft Research Asia.
My research interests include distributed system design and debugging technique, large-scale transactional processing system, graph storage and computation system, and memory management technology.
My other hobbies include singing, swimming, playing game, movies, and so on.
- Vijayan Prabhakaran, Ming Wu, Xuetian Weng, Frank McSherry, Lidong Zhou, and Maya Haridasan, Managing Large Graphs on Multi-Cores with Graph Awareness , in USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC'12), USENIX, June 2012
- Raymond Cheng, Ji Hong, Aapo Kyrola, Youshan Miao, Xuetian Weng, Ming Wu, Fan Yang, Lidong Zhou, Feng Zhao, and Enhong Chen, Kineograph: taking the pulse of a fast-changing and connected world, ACM Eurosys, April 2012
- Huayang Guo, Ming Wu, Lidong Zhou, Gang Hu, Junfeng Yang, and Lintao Zhang, Practical software model checking via dynamic interface reduction, Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP), October 2011
- Cheng Zhang, Zhenyu Guo, Ming Wu, Longwen Lu, Yu Fan, Jianjun Zhao, and Zheng Zhang, AutoLog: facing log redundancy and insufficiency, APSys, 2011
- Philip A. Bernstein, Colin W. Reid, Ming Wu, and Xinhao Yuan, Optimistic Concurrency Control by Melding Trees, in PVLDB, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 944-955, 2011