Microsoft Research Asia, 12/F, Building 2,
No. 5 Danling Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100080, P. R. China.
I am now a researcher in System Group of MSRA. I got my B.S. degree of CS (computer science) from USTC (University of Science and Technology of China) in 2002, and got Ph.D. degree of CS from ICT (Institute of Computing Technology) of CAS (Chinese Academy of Science) in 2007, and then I joined Microsoft Research Asia.
My research interests include distributed system design and debugging technique, large-scale transactional processing system, graph storage and computation system, and memory management technology.
My other hobbies include singing, swimming, playing game, movies, and so on.
- Youshan Miao, Wentao Han, Kaiwei Li, Ming Wu, Fan Yang, Lidong Zhou, Vijayan Prabhakaran, Enhong Chen, and Wenguang Chen, ImmortalGraph: A System for Storage and Analysis of Temporal Graphs, in ACM Transactions on Storage (TOS), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, December 2015.
- Eric Boutin, Jaliya Ekanayake, Wei Lin, Bing Shi, Jingren Zhou, Zhengping Qian, Ming Wu, and Lidong Zhou, Apollo: scalable and coordinated scheduling for cloud-scale computing, in OSDI 2014, USENIX – Advanced Computing Systems Association, October 2014.
- Wentao Han, Youshan Miao, Kaiwei Li, Ming Wu, Fan Yang, Lidong Zhou, Vijayan Prabhakaran, Wenguang Chen, and Enhong Chen, Chronos: A Graph Engine for Temporal Graph Analysis, EuroSys, April 2014.
- Mahesh Balakrishnan, Dahlia Malkhi, Ted Wobber, Ming Wu, Vijayan Prabhakaran, Micheal Wei, John D. Davis, Sriram Rao, Tao Zou, and Aviad Zuck, Tango: Distributed Data Structures over a Shared Log, in SOSP, November 2013.
- Vijayan Prabhakaran, Ming Wu, Xuetian Weng, Frank McSherry, Lidong Zhou, and Maya Haridasan, Managing Large Graphs on Multi-Cores with Graph Awareness , in USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC'12), USENIX, June 2012.
- Raymond Cheng, Ji Hong, Aapo Kyrola, Youshan Miao, Xuetian Weng, Ming Wu, Fan Yang, Lidong Zhou, Feng Zhao, and Enhong Chen, Kineograph: taking the pulse of a fast-changing and connected world, ACM Eurosys, April 2012.
- Huayang Guo, Ming Wu, Lidong Zhou, Gang Hu, Junfeng Yang, and Lintao Zhang, Practical software model checking via dynamic interface reduction, Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP), October 2011.
- Philip A. Bernstein, Colin W. Reid, Ming Wu, and Xinhao Yuan, Optimistic Concurrency Control by Melding Trees, in PVLDB, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 944-955, 2011.
- Cheng Zhang, Zhenyu Guo, Ming Wu, Longwen Lu, Yu Fan, Jianjun Zhao, and Zheng Zhang, AutoLog: facing log redundancy and insufficiency, APSys, 2011.
- Ming Wu, Fan Long, Xi Wang, Zhilei Xu, Haoxiang Lin, Xuezheng Liu, Zhenyu Guo, Huayang Guo, Lidong Zhou, and Zheng Zhang, Language-Based Replay via Data Flow Cut, in Proceedings of the 18th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE-18), ACM, November 2010.
- Junfeng Yang, Tisheng Chen, Ming Wu, Zhilei Xu, Xuezheng Liu, Haoxiang Lin, Mao Yang, Fan Long, Lintao Zhang, and Lidong Zhou, MODIST: Transparent Model Checking of Unmodified Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of the 6th Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI '09), USENIX, 22 April 2009.