In my book "Signal Processing with Lapped Transforms" there are a few typos:
- Page 110, Eqn. (3.28): F1(z) should be -H0(-z), not H0(-z).
- Page 110, Eqn. (3.29): f1(n) should be -(-1)nh0(n) = h1(L-1-n).
- Page 110, Eqn. (3.30): X_hat(z) = (z-(L-1)/2) [H0(z)H0(z-1) + H0(-z)H0(-z-1)] X(z).
- Page 111, four lines down from Eqn. (3.32): X_hat(z) = (z-(L-1)/2) [U(z) + U(-z)] X(z) = z-(L-1) X(z).
- Page 125: First sentence of last paragraph: "Vaidyanathan and colleagues".
- Page 126: First line, "... it can realize any lossless...".
- Page 184, Eqn. (5.22): the 3rd equation should be h(n) h(n+2M) + h(n+M) h(n+3M) = 0.
- Page 184, Eqn. (5.23): replace pi/M by pi/(2M).
- Page 184, Eqn. (5.25): h(M-1-n) = sn0cn1, h(M+n) = cn0sn1.
- Page 197, Eqn. (5.37), replace n with r.
- Page 208: 3rd Line after (5.66) should read "... Next, we compute U02, U12, V02 and V12, ..."
- Page 208, Eqn. (5.68): should be "U01 = -C0, V01 = -S0".
Many thanks to the friends and colleagues who helped me find the bugs: Ricardo de Queiroz, Vladimir Botchev, Vladimir Britanak, James D. Johnston, Donnacha Daly, David Staelin, and especially Fred Chen.