I am a Research Software Dev. Engineer in the Constraint Reasoning Group of Microsoft Research, Cambridge.
- Lucas Bordeaux, Mikolas Janota, Joao Marques-Silva, and Pierre Marquis, On Unit-Refutation Complete Formulae with Existentially Quantified Variables, in Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2012), Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, June 2012.
- Lucas Bordeaux and Joao Marques Silva, Knowledge Compilation with Empowerment, in 38th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM), Springer Verlag, 2012.
- Lucas Bordeaux, Georges Katsirelos, Nina Naroditska, and Moshe Vardi, The Complexity of Integer Bound Propagation, in J. of Artificial Intelligence Research, vol. 40, pp. 657-676, 1 April 2011.
- Lucas Bordeaux, Youssef Hamadi, and Horst Samulowitz, Experiments with Massively Parallel Constraint Solving, in International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), July 2009.
- Lucas Bordeaux, Marco Cadoli, and Toni Mancini, Generalizing consistency and other constraint properties to quantified constraints, in ACM Trans. On Computational Logic (TOCL), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 2009.
- Lucas bordeaux, Marco Cadoli, and Toni Mancini, A Unifying Framework for Structural Properties of CSPs: Definitions, Complexity, Tractability, in J. of Artificial Intelligence Research, vol. 32, pp. 607-629, 17 June 2008.
- F. Corblin, L. Bordeaux, Y. Hamadi, E. Fanchon, and L. Trilling, A SAT-based approach to decipher Gene Regulatory Networks, in Integrative Post-Genomics, RIAMS'07, Lyon, 2007.
- L. Bordeaux, Y. Hamadi, and L. Zhang, Propositional Satisfiability and Constraint Programming: A Comparative Survey, in ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 81, November 2006.
- Carsten Rother, Lucas Bordeaux, Youssef Hamadi, and Andrew Blake, AutoCollage, in ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH), August 2006.
- Sathiamoorthy Subbarayan, Lucas Bordeaux, and Youssef Hamadi, On Hybrid SAT Solving Using Tree Decompositions and BDDs, no. MSR-TR-2006-28, March 2006.