At Microsoft Research, I have worked on various Machine Learning systems. Some of these (in cooperation with others) include:
- Multi World Testing (contextual bandit).
- Predictive Accentless Typing.
- Object Recognition via Deep Learning, Face Recognition, Motion Estimation, etc...
Some other projects/activities that I've been involved with:
- Mañana Mail.
- Judge for MIT iCampus Competition 2013 and 2014.
- Coach for Foundry interns (2013 & 2014).
On a personal note, I'm currently also a graduate student at MIT studying Computer Science. Aside from Machine Learning, my general interests are in Cloud Computing and Mobile Computing. I am especially passionate about transforming new ideas into better and more intelligent technology. For work outside of MSR, please see my project page which has more details on both personal and academic projects.