At Microsoft Research, I have worked mainly on Machine Learning & Computer Vision systems. Some of these (in cooperation with others) include:
- N-gram based Predictive Typing.
- Object Recognition via Deep Learning.
- Large Scale Facial Recognition.
- Video De-Noising (noise removal and quality enhancement).
- Optical Flow (motion estimation in video or image sequence).
Some other projects/activities that I've been involved with:
- Building word models for high-level NLP tasks. Work based on this paper.
- Mañana Mail.
- Judge at MIT iCampus Prize.
- Coach for Foundry interns.
On a personal note, I'm currently also a graduate student at MIT studying Computer Science. Aside from Machine Learning & Computer Vision, my general interests are in Cloud Computing and Mobile Computing. I am especially passionate about transforming new ideas into better and more intelligent software applications. For work outside of MSR, please see my project page which has more details on both personal and academic projects.