At Microsoft Research, I have worked on various Machine Learning systems. Some of these (in cooperation with others) include:
- Multi World Testing (contextual bandit).
- Predictive Accentless Typing.
- Object Recognition via Deep Learning, Face Recognition, Motion Estimation, etc...
Some other projects/activities that I've been involved with:
- Mañana Mail.
- Judge for MIT iCampus Competition 2013 and 2014.
- Coach for Foundry interns (2013 & 2014).
On a personal note, I'm currently also a graduate student at Harvard studying Computer Science. Aside from Machine Learning, my general interests are in Cloud Computing and Mobile Computing. I am especially passionate about transforming new ideas into better and more intelligent technology. For work outside of MSR, please see my project page.