Researcher, Multimedia Search and Mining Group
Kuiyuan Yang joined Microsoft Research Asia since 2012. He works on large scale object recognition and image retrieval for more than five years, and dedicates to use deep learning for feature learning since 2012.
Email: email@example.com, xxxxx=kuyang
- Yalong Bai, Kuiyuan Yang, Wei Yu, Chang Xu, Wei-Ying Ma, and Tiejun Zhao, Automatic Image Dataset Construction from Click-through Logs Using Deep Neural Network, in ACM Multimedia, October 2015.
- Tiajun Xiao, Yichong Xu, Kuiyuan Yang, Jiaxing Zhang, Yuxin Peng, and Zheng Zhang, The Application of Two-level Attention Models in Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Fine-grained Image Classification, in CVPR, June 2015.
- Tianjun Xiao, Jiaxing Zhang, Kuiyuan Yang, Yuxin Peng, and Zheng Zhang, Error-Driven Incremental Learning in Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Large-Scale Image Classification, in ACM Multimedia, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, November 2014.
- Yalong Bai, Wei Yu, Tianjun Xiao, Chang Xu, Kuiyuan Yang, Wei-Ying Ma, and Tiejun Zhao, Bag-of-Words Based Deep Neural Network for Image Retrieval, in ACM Multimedia, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, November 2014.
- Wei Yu, Kuiyuan Yang, Yalong Bai, Hongxun Yao, and Yong Rui, DNN Flow: DNN feature pyramid based image matching, in BMVC, September 2014.