I am a member of the Rigorous Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research India. I am broadly interested in the areas of computer architecture, static analysis and programming languages. My current research focus is on providing language support for programming multi-cores and distributed systems.
I completed my PhD from the Indian Institute of Science where I worked with Prof R. Govindarajan.
- Ken Eguro, Kaushik Rajan, Ravi Ramamurthy, Kapil Vaswani, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, Migration to the Cloud Made Safe and Secure, in Off the Beaten Track (OBT) Workshop, ACM, January 2013
- Ankush Desai, Kaushik Rajan, and Kapil Vaswani, Critical Path based Performance Models for Distributed Queries, no. MSR-TR-2012-121, 7 December 2012
- Jose Faleiro, Sriram Rajamani, Kaushik Rajan, G Ramalingam, and Kapil Vaswani, Generalized Lattice Agreement, in Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC), ACM, July 2012
- R. Manikantan, kaushik Rajan, and R. Govindarajan, Probabilistic Shared Cache Management(PriSM) , in ISCA, ACM/IEEE, June 2012
- Kaushik Rajan, bill thies, and Abhishek Udupa, ALTER: Exploiting Breakable Dependences for Parallelization, in Proceedings of Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2011), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., June 2011
- R. Manikantan, Kaushik Rajan, and R. Govindarajan, NUcache: An Efficient Multicore Cache Organization Based on Next-Use Distance, in Proceedings of the International Conference on High Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), 2011, IEEE, February 2011
- R. Manikantan, Kaushik Rajan, and R. Govindarajan, Extended Histories: Improving Regularity and Performance in Correlation Prefetchers, in Proceedings of High Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers, HIPEAC'2011, ACM, January 2011
- Kaushik Rajan, Sriram Rajamani, and Shashank Yaduvanshi, GUESSTIMATE: A Programming Model for Collaborative Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2010), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., June 2010
- Sandya Mannarswamy, Dhruva Chakrabarti, Kaushik Rajan, and Sujoy Saraswati, Compiler Aided Selective Lock Assignment for Improving the Performance of Software Transactional Memory, in Proceedings of Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP 2010), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., January 2010
- Rupesh Nasre, Kaushik Rajan, R. Govindarajan, and Uday P. Khedker, Scalable Context-Sensitive Points-To Analysis Using Multi-Dimensional Bloom Filters, in Proceedings of Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS 2009) , Springer Verlag, December 2009