I am a member of the Rigorous Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research India. I am broadly interested in the areas of computer architecture, static analysis and programming languages. My current research focus is on providing language support for programming multi-cores and distributed systems.
I completed my PhD from the Indian Institute of Science where I worked with Prof R. Govindarajan.
- kaushik rajan, kapil vaswani, and ankush desai, Performance Modeling and Optimization of Distributed Queries, no. MSR-TR-2014-14, February 2014.
- Sagar Chordia, Sriram Rajamani, Kaushik Rajan, G. Ramalingam, and Kapil Vaswani, Asynchronous Resilient Linearizability, in International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC), October 2013.
- Ken Eguro, Kaushik Rajan, Abhishek Ranjan, Ravi Ramamurthy, Kapil Vaswani, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, Automatic Secure Partitioning For Database Applications, no. MSR-TR-2013-74, August 2013.
- Sagar Chordia, Sriram Rajamani, Kaushik Rajan, G. Ramalingam, and Kapil Vaswani, Asynchronous Resilient Linearizability, no. MSR-TR-2013-71, 25 July 2013.
- Ken Eguro, Kaushik Rajan, Ravi Ramamurthy, Kapil Vaswani, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, Migration to the Cloud Made Safe and Secure, in Off the Beaten Track (OBT) Workshop, ACM, January 2013.
- Ankush Desai, Kaushik Rajan, and Kapil Vaswani, Critical Path based Performance Models for Distributed Queries, no. MSR-TR-2012-121, 7 December 2012.
- Jose Faleiro, Sriram Rajamani, Kaushik Rajan, G Ramalingam, and Kapil Vaswani, Generalized Lattice Agreement, in Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC), ACM, July 2012.
- R. Manikantan, kaushik Rajan, and R. Govindarajan, Probabilistic Shared Cache Management(PriSM) , in ISCA, ACM/IEEE, June 2012.
- Kaushik Rajan, bill thies, and Abhishek Udupa, ALTER: Exploiting Breakable Dependences for Parallelization, in Proceedings of Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2011), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., June 2011.
- R. Manikantan, Kaushik Rajan, and R. Govindarajan, NUcache: An Efficient Multicore Cache Organization Based on Next-Use Distance, in Proceedings of the International Conference on High Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), 2011, IEEE, February 2011.