Jian-Tao Sun is a lead researcher at Machine Learning group, Microsoft Research Asia. His research interest is to bring intelligence into user information access systems. Dr. Sun has published more than 20 papers in referred conferences and journals. He has also worked closely with product teams to release technologies into Microsoft products and services. So far he has more than 10 filed US/international patents or pending applications. Prior to joining Microsoft, Dr. Sun obtained his Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University, where his research efforts were focused on text classification. He received his Master and Bachelor degrees from the Department of Instrument Science and Technology, Southeast University. He has also been a member of ACM and IEEE.
I have worked on a set of related projects since I joined Microsoft Research.
Exhibit and Demo Co-Chair
- Program Committee Member
- Session Chair
- World Wide Web Journal
- Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST)
- Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS)
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics
- Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST)
- IEEE Intelligent Systems Magazine
- Journal of Information Processing & Management
- International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IJPRAI)
- IEEE Transactions for Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Journal of Computer Research and Development
- Journal of Information Sciences