- Horton - Querying Large Distributed Graphs Horton is a research project in the eXtreme Computing Group to enable querying large distributed graphs. It consists of a graph library built on top on Orleans that targets hosting large graphs in a data center. The library provides a querying interface to search the graph for matching paths.
- OrleansOrleans is a software framework for building client + cloud applications. Orleans encourages use of simple concurrency patterns that are easy to understand and implement correctly, building on an actor-like model with declarative specification of persistence, replication, and consistency and using lightweight transactions to support the development of reliable and scalable client + cloud software.
- Sergey Bykov, Alan Geller, Gabriel Kliot, James Larus, Ravi Pandya, and Jorgen Thelin, Orleans: Cloud Computing for Everyone, in ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SOCC 2011), ACM, October 2011
- Sergey Bykov, Alan Geller, Gabriel Kliot, James Larus, Ravi Pandya, and Jorgen Thelin, Orleans: A Framework for Cloud Computing, no. MSR-TR-2010-159, 30 November 2010
- Jorgen Thelin, Web Services Security Tutorial, April 2003
- Jørgen Thelin, A Comparison of Service-oriented, Resource-oriented, and Object-oriented Architecture Styles, February 2003
- Jørgen Thelin, Identity, Security and XML Web Services, February 2003
- Jorgen Thelin and PJ Murray, Server Farms and XML Web Service, August 2002
- J.Thelin and P.J. Murray, A Public Web Services Security Framework Based on Current and Future Usage Scenarios, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet Computing - IC'02, CSREA Press, June 2002
- Jorgen Thelin, Zero-Defects Plug and Play - General Quality Frameworks and Processes for Achieving and Maintaining High Levels of Delivered Product Quality in Computer Manufacturing, University of Warwick/Warwick Business School, March 1993