For older publications including those outside MSR, please see my webpage http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~jtaylor/ .
- Christian Daniel, Jonathan Taylor, and Sebastian Nowozin, Learning Step Size Controllers for Robust Neural Network Training, AAAI - Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, 12 February 2016.
- Danhang Tang, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, Cem Keskin, Tae-Kyun Kim, and Jamie Shotton, Opening the Black Box: Hierarchical Sampling Optimization for Estimating Human Hand Pose, in Proc. ICCV, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, December 2015.
- Gerard Pons-Moll, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Aaron Hertzmann, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, Metric Regression Forests for Correspondence Estimation, in IJCV, Springer, August 2015.
- Sameh Khamis, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Cem Keskin, Shahram Izadi, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, Learning an Efficient Model of Hand Shape Variation from Depth Images, in CVPR, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, June 2015.
- Toby Sharp, Cem Keskin, Duncan Robertson, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, David Kim, Christoph Rhemann, Ido Leichter, Alon Vinnikov, Yichen Wei, Daniel Freedman, Pushmeet Kohli, Eyal Krupka, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Accurate, Robust, and Flexible Real-time Hand Tracking, CHI, April 2015.
- Vahid Kazemi, Cem Keskin, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, and Shahram Izadi, Real-time Face Reconstruction from a Single Depth Image , 3DV, December 2014.
- Christian Rendl, David Kim, Sean Ryan Fanello, Patrick Parzer, Christoph Rhemann, Jonathan Taylor, Martin Zirkl, Michael Haller, and Shahram Izadi, FlexSense: A Transparent Self-Sensing Deformable Surface , UIST, June 2014.
- Jonathan Taylor, Richard Stebbing, Varun Ramakrishna, Cem Keskin, Jamie Shotton, Shahram Izadi, Aaron Hertzmann, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, User-Specific Hand Modeling from Monocular Depth Sequences, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2014.
- Gerard Pons-Moll, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Aaron Hertzmann, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, Metric Regression Forests for Human Pose Estimation, in BMVC, September 2013.
- Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Toby Sharp, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, The Vitruvian Manifold: Inferring Dense Correspondences for One-Shot Human Pose Estimation, in Proc. CVPR, IEEE, June 2012.