POST DOC RESEARCHER
For a full list of publications including those outside MSR, please see my webpage http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~jtaylor/ from my PhD.
- Toby Sharp, Cem Keskin, Duncan Robertson, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, David Kim, Christoph Rhemann, Ido Leichter, Alon Vinnikov, Yichen Wei, Daniel Freedman, Eyal Krupka, Andrew Fitzgibbon, and Shahram Izadi, Accurate, Robust, and Flexible Real-time Hand Tracking, CHI, April 2015
- Vahid Kazemi, Cem Keskin, Jonathan Taylor, Pushmeet Kohli, and Shahram Izadi, Real-time Face Reconstruction from a Single Depth Image , 3DV, December 2014
- Christian Rendl, David Kim, Sean Ryan Fanello, Patrick Parzer, Christoph Rhemann, Jonathan Taylor, Martin Zirkl, Michael Haller, and Shahram Izadi, FlexSense: A Transparent Self-Sensing Deformable Surface , UIST, June 2014
- Jonathan Taylor, Richard Stebbing, Varun Ramakrishna, Cem Keskin, Jamie Shotton, Shahram Izadi, Aaron Hertzmann, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, User-Specific Hand Modeling from Monocular Depth Sequences, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2014
- Gerard Pons-Moll, Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Aaron Hertzmann, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, Metric Regression Forests for Human Pose Estimation, in BMVC, 2013
- Jonathan Taylor, Jamie Shotton, Toby Sharp, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, The Vitruvian Manifold: Inferring Dense Correspondences for One-Shot Human Pose Estimation, in Proc. CVPR, IEEE, June 2012