PRINCIPAL SECURITY ARCHITECT
Additional information: http://appanalysis.org
- Blase Ur, Jaeyeon Jung, and Stuart Schechter, Intruders Versus Intrusiveness: Teens’ and Parents’ Perspectives on Home-Entryway Surveillance, in 2014 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2014), Ubicomp, 15 September 2014. Best Paper
- Jaeyeon Jung and Matthai Philipose, Courteous Glass, in The UbiComp workshop on usable privacy and security of wearables and domestic ubiquitous devices, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 14 September 2014.
- Ravi Bhoraskar, Seungyeop Han, Jinseong Jeon, Tanzirul Azim, Shuo Chen, Jaeyeon Jung, Suman Nath, Rui Wang, and David Wetherall, Brahmastra: Driving Apps to Test the Security of Third-Party Components, in USENIX Security Symposium, USENIX – Advanced Computing Systems Association, August 2014.
- William Enck, Peter Gilbert, Seungyeop Han, Vasant Tendulkar, Byung-Gon Chun, Landon P. Cox, Jaeyeon Jung, Patrick McDaniel, and Anmol N. Sheth, TaintDroid: An Information-Flow Tracking System for Realtime Privacy Monitoring on Smartphones, in Transactions on Computer Systems., ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, June 2014.
- Trinabh Gupta, Rayman Preet Singh, Amar Phanishayee, Jaeyeon Jung, and Ratul Mahajan, Bolt: Data management for connected homes, in Proceedings of NSDI, USENIX, April 2014.
- William Enck, Peter Gilbert, Byung-Gon Chun, Landon P. Cox, Jaeyeon Jung, Patrick McDaniel, and Anmol N. Sheth, TaintDroid: An Information Flow Tracking System for Real-Time Privacy Monitoring on Smartphones, in Communications of the ACM , ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, March 2014.
- Trinabh Gupta, Amar Phanishayee, Jaeyeon Jung, and Ratul Mahajan, Towards a storage system for connected homes, Workshop on Large-Scale Distributed Systems and Middleware, November 2013.
- A.J. Bernheim Brush, Evgeni Filippov, Danny Huang, Jaeyeon Jung, Ratul Mahajan, Frank Martinez, Khurshed Mazhar, Amar Phanishayee, Arjmand Samuel, James Scott, and Rayman Preet Singh, Lab of Things: A Platform for Conducting Studies with Connected Devices in Multiple Homes, in UbiComp 2013 Adjunct Proceedings, ACM, September 2013.
- Eun Kyoung Choe, Jaeyeon Jung, Bongshin Lee, and Kristie Fisher, Nudging People Away From Privacy-Invasive Mobile Apps Through Visual Framing, Interact, September 2013.
- Benjamin Livshits and Jaeyeon Jung, Automatic Mediation of Privacy-Sensitive Resource Access in Smartphone Applications , in USENIX Security Symposium, USENIX – Advanced Computing Systems Association, August 2013.
- Rebecca Balebako, Jaeyeon Jung, Wei Lu, Lorrie Faith Cranor, and Carolyn Nguyen, "Little Brothers Watching You:" Raising Awareness of Data Leaks on Smartphones, in Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2013.
- Blase Ur, Jaeyeon Jung, and Stuart Schechter, The Current State of Access Control for Smart Devices in Homes, in Workshop on Home Usable Privacy and Security (HUPS), HUPS 2014, July 2013.
- A.J. Brush, Jaeyeon Jung, Ratul Mahajan, and Frank Martinez, Digital Neighborhood Watch: Investigating the Sharing of Camera Data Amongst Neighbors, in CSCW 2013, ACM, February 2013.
- Miro Enev, Jaeyeon Jung, Liefeng Bo, Xiaofeng Ren, and Tadayoshi Kohno, SensorSift: Balancing Sensor Data Privacy and Utility in Automated Face Understanding, Annual Computer Security Applications Conference 2012, December 2012.
- Jaeyeon Jung, Seungyeop Han, and David Wetherall, Short paper: Enhancing Mobile Application Permissions with Runtime Feedback and Constraints, in ACM CCS Workshop on Security and Privacy in Smartphones and Mobile Devices, ACM, October 2012.
- Eun Kyoung Choe, Sunny Consolvo, Jaeyeon Jung, Beverly Harrison, Julie Kientz, and Shwetak Patel, Investigating Receptiveness to Sensing and Inference in the Home Using Sensor Proxies, Ubicomp, September 2012. Best Paper Nominee
- AJ Brush, Jaeyeon Jung, Ratul Mahajan, and James Scott, HomeLab: Shared infrastructure for home technology field studies, in Workshop on Systems and Infrastructure for the Digital Home (HomeSys), ACM, September 2012.
- Patrick Kelly, Sunny Consolvo, Lorrie Cranor, Jaeyeon Jung, Norman Sadeh, and David Wetherall, An Conundrum of Permissions: Installing Applications on an Android Smartphone, Workshop on Usable Security, March 2012.
- Peter Gilbert, Jaeyeon Jung, Kyungmin Lee, Henry Qin, Daniel Sharkey, Anmol Sheth, and Landon P. Cox, YouProve:Authenticity and Fidelity in Mobile Sensing, ACM SenSys, November 2011.
- Peter Hornyack, Seungyeop Han, Jaeyeon Jung, Stuart Schechter, and David Wetherall, “These Aren’t the Droids You’re Looking For”: Retrofitting Android to Protect Data from Imperious Applications, in Proceedings of the 18th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS), ACM, 17 October 2011.
- Eun Kyoung Choe, Sunny Consolvo, Jaeyeon Jung, Beverly Harrison, and Julie A. Kientz, Living in a Glass House, Ubicomp, September 2011.